Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could you stay married if....

Posted by   + Show Post
Your husband said he wasn't "in love" with you anymore but he still loves you and wanted to stay married. Oh and he's cheated . ( this is not me , it's a friend)
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I could stay married, if he still loves me and wants to stay married to me. I would seek therapy with him because of the cheating and because of him not being "in love" with me anymore. 

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM
What's the point if there is no love in the relationship? Not to mention the cheating.
kai44
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Cheated, HELL NO. That is a major dealbreaker. If he is not "in love" with me anymore, that would make me turn the other way.

PoplarGrove
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I did for a while.  Then I came ot my senses and realized I was worth more than that.  We are both much happier now that we're out of that relationship.

MsEmma88
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM
No. God no. If there is no love theres nothing left to save
tennisgal
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Yes. It's not grounds for divorce but obviously we would need to reevaluate our marriage and focus on the issues that had come to light. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM
With the cheating, no.
cstargarner
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:43 AM

nope.  if he cheats, he doesn't respect me and i'm with the once a cheater always a cheater thought process.  I told my husband when we first started dating, if you ever want to cheat on me, just let me know and leave me first bc if he ever did it without my knowledge then came back to bed with me and risked giving me an std or killing me (if he ended up with HIV), it would be the last person he ever slept with.  I really can't see my hubby ever doing that but i'd be so much more mad if he cheated than just left.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Nope I'd want a divorce so I could find somebody that loves me and wanted to be with me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)