Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could you stay married if....

Posted by   + Show Post
Your husband said he wasn't "in love" with you anymore but he still loves you and wanted to stay married. Oh and he's cheated . ( this is not me , it's a friend)
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Replies (41-50):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:12 AM

This

Quoting jlmc:

Uh no. I would want to move on and I have a zero tolerance for cheating.

kurmom
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Nope.
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Hell no
tossed
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

No...well, it depends. If I were deathly ill and he carried insurance on me that I had to have, yeah. 

krazykiddles
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

No

MaddieLainesMom
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Hell. No. I value myself too much to put myself thrugh that. If he's not in love there is no reason why he wouldn't cheat again. And if he's sleeping with other women there would be no reason to keep the facade of this union. I would find a great counselor for any kids invovlved and divorce his ass! Your friend deserves to be happy and with someone who cares about her and her feelings. 

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM
No.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM

No.  I don't want to be with someone who is weak and will stray when things get tough.  Sure you can work things out but first time things get tough again they will stray again.  I married a strong person who is able to communicate with me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Yes I would stay and try to work on the relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Sorta there right now myself minus the cheating part. I love my dh but I'm not in love with him anymore. I'm staying with him because the kids are young and for the moment I can tolerate being in a passionless marriage. Don't know where I'll be in 2 years or so tho. So, I don't know if I'd feel much different if it were reverse and there was an indiscretion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)