Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm running away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My husband has chosen to not talk to me, just talk in Arabic to his friend who has stayed in our house for over 2 months and has no date to get out. Even simple things such as getting him to pickup kids is impossible to talk about. I hope he picks them up today as will be at work.

So today when I leave for work I don't want to come back. I want to just disappear for a few days and leave him here.

Entire argulemdnt started because I asked for time with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missmamaof4
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Im sorry mama.  Why is he acting this way? Does he normally act this way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM
No he normally does not act this way. His friend is saying shit and causing problems.

By doing this they are teaching me a lesson. I don't speak Arabic

Quoting missmamaof4:

Im sorry mama.  Why is he acting this way? Does he normally act this way?

jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:33 AM
If you leave, what are you hoping to accomplish? Are you thinking he will chase after you, appreciate you more? If his friend is there stiring the pot, I doubt that will happen, leaving will probably make it worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM
What if he doesn't get the kids? I wouldn't leave my babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Something is up with him. I would be suspicious of why he speaks in a foreign language so you can not understand. That is flat out disrespect and I would not tolerate it at all! I would scoop up the kids and run away too. Leave him hanging for a while and when you resurface see how things go. If things are ugly, get the kids and run away forever.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Wait... What if he forgets the kids. You don't drag the kids in the middle of this
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:38 AM
That's really shitty. Do everything in your power to get his trouble-making friend out of your house asap. Pack his bags if you need to and put them on the front porch! Personally I would stop doing things for them. Only cook for you & the kids, only do your laundry, only plan activities for you & children. If they want to exclude you, then that attitude can apply to them as well. On a more serious note, keep control of your own paycheck if you don't already. Sounds like your DH can be an ass and you have no idea what they are discussing. Protect yourself & give yourself financially security. I'm not saying that your DH is planning to divorce you or whatever but if his friend has that much influence over him that he's stopped communicating with you... that's unnerving. Good luck.
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:39 AM
If she leaves, and comes back, he may take the kids and run. No way would I leave the kids and if I left, I wouldnt come back. Too many horror stories of foreign people taking the kids to their country.

Quoting Anonymous:

Something is up with him. I would be suspicious of why he speaks in a foreign language so you can not understand. That is flat out disrespect and I would not tolerate it at all! I would scoop up the kids and run away too. Leave him hanging for a while and when you resurface see how things go. If things are ugly, get the kids and run away forever.

smurfbitebug
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:01 AM
For your husband to allow his buddy to have that kind of power over him.. that's weak. Really weak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 6:21 AM
I will never date or be with someone from the Middle East. The men look down on women, especially the Muslims. I wouldn't hang around either, just take the kids and go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)