Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Babysitter having sex while watching child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I saw this comic today, and while it was funny if it happened to me I would NOT be laughing.  Some of the comments were saying it was perfectly fine and saying the ones that said it was wrong was just prudes.  The kids was asleep and it was probably an impulsive teen so it was OK.  This would NOT be OK to me at ALL!  Yes, kids can walk in on their own parents like one commenter posted but to me that is way different than walking in on a non related person that is supposed to be watching them.  

What would you do if your kid told you about this happening? 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I think the comic is hilarious BUT in a real life situation that would not be ok with me at all! Can they not hold off from having sex for a few hours while they watch the kid? Seriously.  It is completely unacceptable in my opinion.

DragonInfinity
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I do not find the strip funny nor would it be okay. If I ever found out a babysitter (related or not) was having sex while watching my kid(s) they would no longer be employed by me!

Only once we surrender to the Mystery can it reveal itself to us!!!

Dragonmamas
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I would fire the sitter and be sure to spread the word.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I don't find most rage comics funny. Or mostly anything on cheeseburger.
GrinningCheese
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Too many people wound up tighter then tick. Ooh poor you for not hiring nuns to watch your children. If you leave your children in my care and there are no specific needs (meds, food, allergies) then nothing else is up to you. Find a nun, we all have sex though to ask them to babysit and be cellibate while your kids sleeping at night is TOO demanding I wouldn't be having sex with them there during the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Love the derps. But in real life, no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I think it's easier.to explain to your child that mommy an d daddy are married adults who love each other than your teen babysitter was just fooling around.

I would not be ok with my sitter even having her boyfriend over. She's getting paid to watch my children not entertain her company.
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:34 AM
They're getting paid to babysit not have sex in my house. I'd be mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)