Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, crossfitters.. What's up with the Nanos?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Why are crossfitters so in love with this shoe? Is it really that orgasmic? Someone clue me in.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM

BUMP!

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Are they flat ??? I never have bought those brand. I have Inov.

THese are very comfy as well. I need a new pair soon so i may look into the Nanos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Aamy:

THese are very comfy as well. I need a new pair soon so i may look into the Nanos.

Yeah, they have a 4 mm drop. I have Merrels (Idk if I spelled that right) but need new shoes so I thought I'd ask about the nanos.

paytonleximomma
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I dont have them but they look amazing.  It am sure it is because of how flat they are.  I have a part of Nike's that are pretty flat that work great for CrossFit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting paytonleximomma:

I dont have them but they look amazing.  It am sure it is because of how flat they are.  I have a part of Nike's that are pretty flat that work great for CrossFit.

I'm guessing they have a thick, but flat sole??

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

For me personally if there is any form of a heel in the shoe, i HATED it for  dead lifts. And clean n jerks. But everyone is different. I loved the Inov 8s cause thats what was out at the time. There have been so many new shoes come out for cross fit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aamy:

Yeah, they have a 4 mm drop. I have Merrels (Idk if I spelled that right) but need new shoes so I thought I'd ask about the nanos.

paytonleximomma
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

After really looking at them I would say they look thicker in the heel which is exactly what you want with shoes for CrossFit.  I love that they have tons of colors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Quoting Aamy:

For me personally if there is any form of a heel in the shoe, i HATED it for  dead lifts. And clean n jerks. But everyone is different. I loved the Inov 8s cause thats what was out at the time. There have been so many new shoes come out for cross fit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aamy:

I haven't tried anything but my Merrels but they're a minimalist shoe so they're nice and flat. I need to go shopping. lol

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I want these

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting paytonleximomma:

Thicker in the heel than in the front? Or just that they have a thick sole? I was told they have a 4 mm drop, so they qualify as a minimalist shoe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured