Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS has found my kryptonite! I am in trouble.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am usually really good at not falling for the cute toddler looks when they are bad or want something. Unfortunately DS has found that one thing that makes me crumble. He 22 months and learned to say please (which comes out as peas). When he says it all cute and gives me those puss in boots eyes I turn into mush and give in. I can't help it.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Replies (201-209):
JennPearce
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Yes! Sometimes I hate that my kids have big beautiful eyes! :)
ScrChk23
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM

My little man, who is 21 months, comes up to me, stretches his arms out and says "mommy up".  All while moving his fingers like he is pinching something.  So freaking cute!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM

My child is my everything!!!

Quoting hollykins:

Pfft. Psychological degrees are not needed for raising a child. Common sense is. Your child is not your friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomTo3NMW:

Nope, I don't give in to my kids. I'm the parent.. 

Lol, I am the parent too. There is a term in psychology called positive reinforcement. When he uses manners in a situation he is learning that he will get more out of life. We are talking about getting a couple extra cranberries at snack time, one more hug, or reading the same book 10 times. It's not like I am letting him run the streets and watch violent movies. There is no need to be militant to be a good parent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Um...no because I'm not raising entitled little shits to become entitled adult assholes.

OMGwhy don't you stupid bitter bitches stay away from topics like this,they are for normal women

nettieb1974
by Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Ok, I didn't like your attitude at first but I love how you answered that last one!! FUNNY!! :D

Ellybella2617
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Haha my 2 year old says that exact same thing peas haha it's too cute and I can't help it
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Aug. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Yes! My 5 year old still has that adorable cute face and sweet little voice and all he as to do is say, "Mommy, I'm sorry."  I just melt and it makes it hard for me to be mad at him or punish him. 

hollykins
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM
So clearly you have a LOT of growing up to do. Please don't have any more children until you do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hollykins:

Pfft. Psychological degrees are not needed for raising a child. Common sense is. Your child is not your friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomTo3NMW:

Lol, I am the parent too. There is a term in psychology called positive reinforcement. When he uses manners in a situation he is learning that he will get more out of life. We are talking about getting a couple extra cranberries at snack time, one more hug, or reading the same book 10 times. It's not like I am letting him run the streets and watch violent movies. There is no need to be militant to be a good parent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM
When she wrote this I had just finished playing ring around the rosie's and all I could think was she should tell my son that.. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hollykins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomTo3NMW:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured