Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Anyone out there that has been addicted to meth and is now clean and sober what are you doing to stay clean ? How long have you been clean and sober? What are your triggers ? What was you method? (Snort, smoke, slam)
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Yes I was for a while. Many years ago. And to get clean I moved thousands of miles away and started my life over. I quit cold turkey. And I smoked it mostly. At leas that's the way I prefered. I am so glad I am clean and sober now. I think it's been about 5 years now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I'm tired I want a new life you gave me some hope . :)

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Yes I was for a while. Many years ago. And to get clean I moved thousands of miles away and started my life over. I quit cold turkey. And I smoked it mostly. At leas that's the way I prefered. I am so glad I am clean and sober now. I think it's been about 5 years now.
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:02 AM
You can do it. Glad I could give you some hope.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm tired I want a new life you gave me some hope . :)

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Badbish
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:07 AM
I used to do it back in high school, but I never got addicted to it, but I can see how people can get addicted to it.

I never got addicted because I've always had a good handle on myself. I've never been out of control with anything I've done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I had almost 2 years clean then relapsed. Been on again off again for 25 months now. August 8 2013 I signed myself into intensive outpatient rehab.
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Congrats to all who are and have stayed clean! You can do it OP. my cousin was addicted to heroin for 6 years then methadone, she's getting her 3 month chip in a few weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM
How was the program? I want to get into a live in that I can take my daughter with me she lives with my parents cause I'm staying in a motel

Quoting Anonymous:

I had almost 2 years clean then relapsed. Been on again off again for 25 months now. August 8 2013 I signed myself into intensive outpatient rehab.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM
That's so good I hope to make it I'm tired my body is tired and I miss being a mom and daughter I miss life

Quoting Keara20:

Congrats to all who are and have stayed clean! You can do it OP. my cousin was addicted to heroin for 6 years then methadone, she's getting her 3 month chip in a few weeks.
JackieGirl007
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Much love and hugs to you. I have always said I am so glad I never tried it b/c I would be a junkie. You can totally do this! Look for support groups online and go from there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Ask me in 12 weeks.... i decided at 7 yesterday morning to go to treatment and got everything taken care of today i start monday.
it's going to be intense and emotional and uncomfortable but successful. I CANNT risk losing my apartment or son. He deserves SO MUCH BETTER than what I have been lately.

Quoting Anonymous:

How was the program? I want to get into a live in that I can take my daughter with me she lives with my parents cause I'm staying in a motel

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured