Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got even with my sis in law. Opinions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I was born nd raised in nyc but hey I moved to chicago with my fiance 6 years ago. Have a gorgeous little girl together. So after my lil one turned a year we came to decide that me and her (dad had work) would take a 2 week vaca to nyc at the end of the summer. Plans made and we needed to just buy the tickets.

July passed and my fiance sis came up to him saying she wanted $300 dollars because she was planning on taking her kid to florida. To universal studios or disney land idk. He never could resist anything for his nieces benefit. And if that money pays for her good time then of course he said yes, despite my complaints that its going to mess up MY plans since she planned on leave the SAME month as me.

So me nd my fiance was under the impression that she might be making this disney trip up because she have an x gf in Fla (yeah shes a les) but she swore to us she dont talk to her anymore, she isnt the type to use her kid as an excuse to go meet a chick. (On other ppls expense)

So they already been in fla 3 days when her daughter calls to say hi. (She turned 12 btw) so I asked. "Hows disney land? Did you take a pic of mickey mouse for me?" And she said "we didnt go... but we gonna go though.." and the way she sounded? Damn near broke your heart. But she told her grandma that she went so hmmmmm i call bs.

So now the fiance said since the 300 gone we will have to rethink our trip. Bills etc. So i did a little digging and guess what folks? She was in florida with her x gf. Wining and dining her with the money that was given for HER KID. How did i find out? Her x gf posted pics of her taking pics of her daughter in a pool. Omg seriously? This selfish bitch took OUR trip money not for her daughter but for HER own pleasure! And NO she still. I repeat STILL didnt take her daughter to disney land!

MY REVENGE:
So since she didnt know that we knew she was layed up with a chick (at our expense) I came to this conclusion.

If my trip fucked up... EVERYBODYS trip fucked up.

So I got on the phone with her CURRENT gf. And told her EVERYTHING. Gave her the twitter links everything. Now fiances sister has no phone. (Was in the current gf name) no cable (also in current gf name) and no second income. Fiance expects his money back, as does the two other ppl she conned out of money saying the trip was for her daughter. (Fuck kinda woman is that??)

Thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizzieAnnesMom
by β˜†Mrs.Winchesterβ˜† on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I would be completely pissed, and I probably would have taken revenge as well. HOWEVER, I would have kicked my "fiances" ass first. What he did was complete bullshit and I would have lost my mind on him. I dont care how many nieces and nephews he has, if my DH EVER put another child before his own like that, there would be hell to pay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM

First off, I'd *love* to know how people can take a trip on just $300.  That would be awesome.

Secondly, if my husband gave money to his sister that we already knew that *I* needed for my trip - that would not be ok.  At all.  And yes, I'd be mad at the SIL too.  But plenty more mad at my husband.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

My opinion in your SO is an idiot for giving her money in the first place.  How in the hell can he justify telling his own future wife and child that THEY must cancel plans to see FAMILY so his niece and her mother can run off and do as they please?

I mean, despite all the other crap, that was a dick move and you two need to have some serious talks about finances, respect, and priorities.  Forget SIL, focus on your own marital problems because if this is going to be a constant drain and source of stress on you two maybe there shouldn't be a marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Thanks for your opinion. And yeah my fiance is feeling VERY stupid. He literally feel the word SUCKER on his face. In the end yes there were severe arguements because

Hes stupid for not putting his family first.
His sister is selfish for taking from his family.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

My opinion in your SO is an idiot for giving her money in the first place.  How in the hell can he justify telling his own future wife and child that THEY must cancel plans to see FAMILY so his niece and her mother can run off and do as they please?

I mean, despite all the other crap, that was a dick move and you two need to have some serious talks about finances, respect, and priorities.  Forget SIL, focus on your own marital problems because if this is going to be a constant drain and source of stress on you two maybe there shouldn't be a marriage.

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

grow up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM

If my fiancee' took money from MY trip for ANYONE ELSE, unless it was money for like an operation to SAVE a friend or family member from death, he would be picking his teeth off the floor, and he would NOT be MY fiancee' any longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

You need a new fiance. If he is DUMB enough to put his nieces above his own family, walk away now. 

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Good luck.  I know it isn't easy.  DH used to give his Mom money she claimed to need for bills, and then she'd go on a vacation.  It's a tough situation, but hopefully your mutual anger at SIL can fuel your conversation to a productive level where you make rules and limits regarding finances.

For example, DH and I won't give more than $50 without talking to each other first.  And we NEVER give cash!  If my aunt needs some gas in her car, I can fill it up $50 worth to help her out.  He can buy $50 of food for a friend in a tight spot.  Etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for your opinion. And yeah my fiance is feeling VERY stupid. He literally feel the word SUCKER on his face. In the end yes there were severe arguements because

Hes stupid for not putting his family first.
His sister is selfish for taking from his family.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Right!? $300 to go to disney land. DISNEY LAND! when did disney land.drop its prices cause I wanna go!

Quoting Anonymous:

First off, I'd *love* to know how people can take a trip on just $300.  That would be awesome.

Secondly, if my husband gave money to his sister that we already knew that *I* needed for my trip - that would not be ok.  At all.  And yes, I'd be mad at the SIL too.  But plenty more mad at my husband.

Momtimestwo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I have no words.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN