Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whenever I See Posts From Moms Who Make Their Kids Eat Factory Built Junk

Posted by   + Show Post

I think: lazy ignorant lazy ignorant.

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
happymia
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Ok, so you mean artificially made food. When I hear factory built, I think of building furniture. Sorry, I'm on morphine right now, so my brain isn't working!

Quoting copasetic1:

You take ingredients from nature, take out most of the good stuff, replace it with fillers, chemicals, and who knows what, make it look yummy, and call it food.

Quoting happymia:

What's factory built junk? How do you eat something that was built?

GrinningCheese
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Just because you are a stay at home mom who can afford to neglect your children to make fresh meals they HATE doesn't mean everyone else does. We're taking care of our kids, working and so forth. Some of the food's actually good. I like the occassional chili dog. Yes I can make chili that tastes better but not as good with hot dogs.

TeamTARDIS
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
What the heck are you talking about?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Whenever I see judgey ass mommys who need to stop wearing their ass as a hat I think "Fuckwit fuckwit fuckwit"

HappyHomestead
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Well this comment is precious.

Quoting GrinningCheese:

Just because you are a stay at home mom who can afford to neglect your children to make fresh meals they HATE doesn't mean everyone else does. We're taking care of our kids, working and so forth. Some of the food's actually good. I like the occassional chili dog. Yes I can make chili that tastes better but not as good with hot dogs.

littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Yesterday at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Watches your post while eating an oatmeal creme pie...but...but..it says oatmeal...

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Oh brother. You making that assumption shows how ignorant you are.

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this
And trashy, don't forget trashy!!

EVerything is trashy on this site, I've never seen that word used to much in my life.

Quoting wkukid:

If you listened to cafemom everyone is ignorant for one thing or another on here.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I'm eating one too.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Watches your post while eating an oatmeal creme pie...but...but..it says oatmeal...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elitish
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Quoting GrinningCheese:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)