Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whenever I See Posts From Moms Who Make Their Kids Eat Factory Built Junk

Posted by   + Show Post

I think: lazy ignorant lazy ignorant.

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I work 40 hrs/week and still cook homecooked meals at least 4 times a week that my kids LOVE.  They're not picky eaters, and they help me cook sometimes, so I'm not neglecting them.  It can be done if nutrition is important enough to you. 

Quoting GrinningCheese:

Just because you are a stay at home mom who can afford to neglect your children to make fresh meals they HATE doesn't mean everyone else does. We're taking care of our kids, working and so forth. Some of the food's actually good. I like the occassional chili dog. Yes I can make chili that tastes better but not as good with hot dogs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM

By your picture, it looks like you are are pretty over weight, which makes me think YOU eat "factory built junk". Just saying...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM

well judging by your picture i think you are lazy and ignorant for being over weight

Pickle521
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM

can't stop giggling....

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

Lol, I'm eating one too.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Watches your post while eating an oatmeal creme pie...but...but..it says oatmeal...

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Cafemom is the only place where you could get bashed for donating a kidney to a homeless child.  People here would bash Scrooge for helping Bob Crachit and Tiny Tim.

Whenever I see posts like this all I hear is the blah blah blah from a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Quoting wkukid:

If you listened to cafemom everyone is ignorant for one thing or another on here.

kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Hmmm...while I strive to give my kids healthy home cooked meals every day, sometimes, with 3 teens in several different activities, and me working full time and going to school full time, they sometimes get fast food, frozen food, or restaurant food. On average they get home cooked healthy food 25 days out of 30...I don't think I'm lazy at all...quite the opposite actually.

And ETA: I'm FAR from ignorant LMAO!!!!
teal_phoenix
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Myob
teal_phoenix
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I got called racist for saying everyone should be equal one time. I have up hope after that lol.

Quoting MicheleJM:

Cafemom is the only place where you could get bashed for donating a kidney to a homeless child.  People here would bash Scrooge for helping Bob Crachit and Tiny Tim.

Whenever I see posts like this all I hear is the blah blah blah from a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Quoting wkukid:

If you listened to cafemom everyone is ignorant for one thing or another on here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN