Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whenever I See Posts From Moms Who Make Their Kids Eat Factory Built Junk

Posted by   + Show Post

I think: lazy ignorant lazy ignorant.

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Meh, almost all my meals are made from scratch but there are times when I am sick or just to damn tired from chasing 3 kids between the ages of 2-6 all day, that I will throw together hot dogs and mac and cheese for dinner. Processed food on occasion isn't going to kill anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Sorry, we weren't all aware of your opinion. I'm sure, now that we know, we will all start cooking YOUR way.

momma_sam
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Well its like this. ... if yoy want to escape the "factory built junk"I suggest you grow your own crops and raise your own farm animals. Just about everything has chemicals. Including to food a lot of livestock consume. Other than that stop being so hateful and worry about your own damn family.
highlandmum
by Spunky on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Most of the time it s homemade.  But with my schedule the odd day I just need a break.  Has nothing to do with being lazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Is it possible that maybe in some alternate universe a parent might be able to find some middle ground. Extremes on either end are just as bad.

All junk food creates unhealthy adults because that is all they know.

All healthy foods creates unhealthy adults because they binge on all the foods they were forbidden during childhood.

Healthy eating with the occasional treat creates healthy adults that understand moderation.
prettymomma1204
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
And?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

and I think you sound like a moron for judging other people when you don't know them..

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MicheleJM:

Cafemom is the only place where you could get bashed for donating a kidney to a homeless child.  People here would bash Scrooge for helping Bob Crachit and Tiny Tim.

Whenever I see posts like this all I hear is the blah blah blah from a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Quoting wkukid:

If you listened to cafemom everyone is ignorant for one thing or another on here.

missmamaof4
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

where did ya go OP? Why did you post and run?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)