Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to know..... sex and breastfeeding.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

I am curious about this. This is mine and hubbies last child and since I didnt breast feed my others I really want to try hard making it work with this baby. But im curious. .. How is sex after? Do you have to keep a bra on? Are the boobs completely off limits until breastfeeding is done? I want to know! Lol.

Hubby and I prefer to be completly naked during sex, I really like when he feels by breasts and wearing a bra will be wierd but if I have to I have to ya know?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beauty1889
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I didnt wear a bra during sex when i BF, but he couldnt play with them much without them leaking lol
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I had to wear a bra I leaked all the time...
But I hate my breasts being touched anyways so non issue for me I have always preferred to keep my bra on..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Yeah thats what I'm wondering lol. He says he would be too wierded out if they started leaking during sex.

Quoting beauty1889:

I didnt wear a bra during sex when i BF, but he couldnt play with them much without them leaking lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

It depends. If you are engorged you may spray if you are trying to have sex if the breasts are messed with. If he suckles your breasts it may trigger letdown. No I never wore a bra to bed. Yes (besides having a kick ass mattress pad) in the beginning I slept under a towl to prevent leaks. IDK I got throught three kids bf for over year each and had a normal sex life.

jlmc
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM
2 moms liked this
The boobies are not off limits! In fact I bet your dh wont be able to keep his hands off them, the first few weeks they may hurt or leak until you get your schedule down but you don't have to keep a bra on during sex, you may leak though and if dh sucks on them sexually milk will come out but sex was better for me while bfing. All those extra hormones I guess ha ha.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM

My breasts leaked a lot after my daughter, I couldnt even shower without them just pouring milk out. It didnt last long so it was already done when I started having sex again.

Quoting TSNDDY:

I had to wear a bra I leaked all the time...
But I hate my breasts being touched anyways so non issue for me I have always preferred to keep my bra on..

soph324
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Sometimes they spray when you orgasm. Mine never just randomly leaked though.
Bitemebetty
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Once I got past the first fews months they are out, played with (mouth and hands) with no issues. and I still leak just haven't during sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jac817
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I had sex while breast feeding, obviously. It didnt pose a problem... I didnt leak... No issues at all.

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I wore a bra for a few months, but it was because my boobs became uncomfortably sensitive to touch.

I am not that way now, and I am still breastfeeding.

My husband can always tell when I have had a particularly awesome orgasm because it triggers a letdown. It's funny. We will be laying in a post-coital cuddle and all of a sudden it's like tears are running down my boobs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured