Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have had anal sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I finally mention to my dh i want to  try it and we are trying to figure out when we can do it, you know the kids being here all the time.

I was just wondering for the first time what is the best lube? He mention KY jelly, but i am not sure?

can you ladies help me? I am a little nervous.

Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Sj218
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Astroglide and a glass of wine
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I am wanting to spice things up a little bit. we have been together for almost 14 years need a change. I told him that one it goes in the no man zone i own it. lol

Quoting macysmom:

Jeez my butthole hurts just thinking about anal. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Don't worry if the kids are there, do it when you would normally have vaginal sex. Use Astroglide, it is the closest lube you can buy that mimics your natural lubrication. Go slow, realize it may take more than one session. Make sure you are not heavily buzzed while trying it, make sure your partner listens to you as you go. It is possible to get microscopic tears inside of you if you are not relaxed and well lubed. Tell your partner in order for it to work you must be the boss or it's not happening.
Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Try a lube with a topical anesthetic in it, unless he already goes for a really long time. The numbing lube could make him last longer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I recommend lube thats designed for anal. you need to be as relaxed as you can possibly be so maybe a couple drinks first but YOU also need to be in complete control. You control the speed and everything. Also is should NEVER hurt, if it hurts something is wrong and you need to stop and restart slower with more lube. the In The Bedroom group can give better advice. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Thanks. i worry about the kids because i have a 13  year old who doesn't fall asleep early. sometimes she is in bed but is up when i go to bed. he mention let my mom take them to a movie because she is also moving in next week, which is going to be really weird if she is here too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't worry if the kids are there, do it when you would normally have vaginal sex. Use Astroglide, it is the closest lube you can buy that mimics your natural lubrication. Go slow, realize it may take more than one session. Make sure you are not heavily buzzed while trying it, make sure your partner listens to you as you go. It is possible to get microscopic tears inside of you if you are not relaxed and well lubed. Tell your partner in order for it to work you must be the boss or it's not happening.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM

We use KY or astroglide

Have him wear a condom- think about it, he is putting his penis somewhere that is filled with bacteria. It can cause UTI's or if it doesn't go well and you all want to have vaginal sex he is now putting his bacteria and shit covered penis inside your vagina which can cause all kinds of bacterial infections. NOT saying that this always happens but it is a possibility!

RELAX!!!!!! Stimulate yourself with a vibe while he slowly and gently pushes into you

The best position SO and I have found is doggy style with me up on my hands and knees bending over the bed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM

where do i get  that.

Quoting Sj218:

Astroglide and a glass of wine

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Silicone lube...it doesn't dry out like water based.

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I never had lube. So, I don't know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN