Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have had anal sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I finally mention to my dh i want to  try it and we are trying to figure out when we can do it, you know the kids being here all the time.

I was just wondering for the first time what is the best lube? He mention KY jelly, but i am not sure?

can you ladies help me? I am a little nervous.

Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:08 AM
When I do it, I use natural lube that your own body creates while having sex. And I get really horny and I only feel the good kind of pain.
Scarlet_begonia
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:08 AM
I do a Wonder Woman/Spiderman if it's tried...exit only lol ;-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:11 AM

thanks. we have been talking about it and we both have said it wouldn't be good to go ass to pussy. I didn't mention him wearing a condom though. We have doing the finger for a while and he is trying to get me ready by putting more than one finger in the last time i pulled away though, i was expecting it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, KY works fine. My advice is to relax. If you don't it WILL hurt like hell. Get each other turned on. Ya know, kissing, rubbing and all that good stuff. Have him place some lube on his finger. Have him place his finger just inside your bum and move it in and out slowly and little by little have him put it in deeper. That will get you used to something going in there and loosen you up a bit. Next, have him place the head of his penis just at the opening to your bum and have him push into you ever so gently. Have him STOP if it hurts too much. have him keep pushing in slowly till you tell him enough. Keep in mind you might not be able to take all of him at first. In fact his finger might be enough for one night. You kind of have to take it in steps. Gentle and slow and very, very wet. I promise you once you are comfortable with anal you will love it. It feels incredible. After a while you can use a dildo in your pussy while he fucks your ass and I'm telling you it's the best orgasm in the world. Plus it'll feel amazing for him too. Take a shower before so you are clean. Take a shower afterwards too. And remember the biggest rule of anal sex. NEVER ASS TO PUSSY! You can go pussy to ass but never the other way. And most certainly NEVER ASS TO MOUTH, for obvious reasons. You risk big time infections if you don't heed the warnings......lol. Enjoy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:12 AM

To spice thing up after 14 years we need to spice things up. I have always said no, no, no but i decided i want to try it.

Quoting TexTornado:

why would you do that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:13 AM
We get in the shower and use conditioner or shaving cream. And just a tip... it's better if you're in control
MommyIn2008
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:27 AM

That particular product if from slumber parties but I think at any adult novelty shop you can buy something similar.

Quoting Anonymous:

where can you buy it?

Quoting MommyIn2008:

get some anal ease, its not lube but it helps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Pure romance has a really good lube that is water based so it stays wet much longer...

PS... Try some anal fingering and/or toy foreplay before he enters. That will help relax your muscles and loosen you up to make his entry a little easier.

Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:30 AM

we have been doing anal fingering for a while, i really turns him on and that is what made me consider anal sex because i really like anal fingering.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pure romance has a really good lube that is water based so it stays wet much longer...

PS... Try some anal fingering and/or toy foreplay before he enters. That will help relax your muscles and loosen you up to make his entry a little easier.

Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Anal Eaze, I used to work at an adult store and this was the best one that we sold, it has a slight numbing so you don't feel the pain

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Adult store girl get some lube there for that. Side note take it slowwww..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)