Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have had anal sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I finally mention to my dh i want to  try it and we are trying to figure out when we can do it, you know the kids being here all the time.

I was just wondering for the first time what is the best lube? He mention KY jelly, but i am not sure?

can you ladies help me? I am a little nervous.

Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:13 AM
This, definitely.

Quoting Sj218:

Astroglide and a glass of wine
Jessika82493
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Uhhhh I would strongly suggest not trying it
But if you do...use astroglide seems to be the best
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Don't use any numbing lubes because that can cause you to not feel if something goes wrong. You don't want to hurt your butt.
Also relax maybe have a glass of wine or two before maybe a bubble bath. Make sure he goes slow. Take your time and have him put it in a little at a time so your body adjust. Have him go down on you and put a finger or two in your ass so you can get used to the feeling. The more turned on you are the better. It is also a good idea to have a vibrator preferably a bullet or something similar on your clit during anal, it helps you get more into it and relax.
I like ky.

Good luck
bellawomen
by Summer on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Coconut oil.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:26 AM

UberLube and lots of it! It's great for vag sex too. I love that stuff. You might try experimenting with an anal toy first, it can be uncomfortable to start with peen right off the bat. Good luck! I also like using a little vibrating bullet during..best O ever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM

If you are serious...you can't just take a dick and love it in the ass. You need to work up to it. Like with fingers and such. Google it. 

jesistar6910
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Analease can actually cause you more problems. You could be numb enough that you wouldn't feel the tears in your anus if he goes too deep, too quickly.

Get something silicon based - it won't dry so quickly.

You need to work up to the dick in the butt, though. First, let him start with a thumb or finger - in and out slowly. Then after a couple of times trying that, let him try to get the head in. Once you are both comfortable you need to relax those anal muscles and let him work his shaft in slowly, out slowly as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

where can you buy it?

Quoting MommyIn2008:

get some anal ease, its not lube but it helps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Use a water base lube since another kind could give you an irritation and that would be no fun.
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:34 AM

doesnt matter what kind. just make sure for your first time make sure you use so mmuch lube you will be frightenend to sit on a stool. 

different positions can hurt more than others.

My fave is doing it in a spooning position. least painful for myself. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Omg i am reading pp and i would neeeevvver do that with just spit, especially for the first time. It is not self lubricating like your vagina. Youd have to have a crater for an ass hole for that not to hurt and i am not a first timer ! Use the ky or whatever lube you want, most of them seem to all be the same. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)