Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Innotab vs leapfrog tablets

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I'm looking for a kids tablet for my dd for her birthday and I have a couple questions.
Do the games work in both systems?
Are the tablets basically the same or is one better?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM
No, they don't work for both systems. How could they? They're different brands. Stuff for the leap pad is too damn expensive. The innotab is better.
crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM
My boys loved their innotabs, but they mainly used it to make silly videos. They've moved on to regular tablets now though
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM

DD has an Innotab 2S.  We got it for her for Christmas then a few months later it quit working, so finally (after a few more months) I decided to call Vtech and they emailed me a label, I sent it in and they sent her a brand new one.  She got it today and is really excited :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM
We had the leappad explorer when my youngest did was 3, we got her the innotab for the expandable memory and my dh found a way to put YouTube videos on it.
michelles89
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:50 PM
My sin is almost 4 he got his innotab 2 from Santa last year he loves it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I have a LeapPad 2 for dd. The games are expensive, all the character games she wants are $25 each. She 3.5 and barely plays with it. I know they came out with a leapPad Ultra with a bigger screen and wifi on it now, cost close to 200? The innotab and leappad games do not work together. The innotab is better out of those two and plus i heard more durable. All over, im just going to get dd a regular tablet lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)