Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really cannot f***ing stand her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

this co worker of mine. i dont even know the words to explain how much i cant stand her. here is a list of things about her that annoy the FUCK out of me

1. when working her shift either 7 hour shift or 9 hour shift she HAS to have a cigarette break every 2 hours. (we get 2 15 minute breaks)

2. if you DONT give her the break when SHE asks, even if you are busy she will accuse you of trying to NOT give her the break. 

3. she called out on a shift the day before her shift claiming that her doctor called her and told her the blood sample she gave earlier in the day was very thick and she needs to go to the hospital NOW because she is in danger of a heart attack or stroke

4. during training she asked when can she leave on her lunch break to run errands (when she was hired she was told that she gets pd for her eating her lunch because we eat with the residents. 

5. she has missed 6 training days

6. she left early one day because she felt like it and didnt think it was important for her to stay

i am stuck working with her tonight and i refuse to talk to unless i absolutely have to. I know a little childish on my end but i seriously have nothing nice to say to her. 

She used the 2 way radio and asked me if i wanted a break and i told her i am not even doing work that requires me having a break. She laughed and said "you should take it anyway they are paying you"  -__-

then one of the residents in the assissted living apts pushed her emergency button it went off 6 fucking times before she respnded.  

I couldnt go because i am on a floor that i am not allowed to leave unless someone comes to take my place. 

ugh i just cant fucking stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just need to vent

im stuck with her for the next 2 and a half hours. 

at least i am not on the same floor as her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrinningCheese
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:36 AM

You can't report her to anyone? I was going to ask if she was a former co-worker of mine lol but I can't remember that girls name. We didn't work with patients/residents but I worked with her many years and she was the laziest F*** you ever met. The thing about the breaks and lunch really sounds like her too.

want10more
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:40 AM

take notes! times dates, wtf happened........ at some point this idiot will certainly hang herself, w/ nuff proof doncha think? GOOD LUCK!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Report her. Can you request to be put on a different shift as her? If they ask why.... tell them with details

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:51 AM
i am. she is just being really annoying tonight. laundry is supposed to be done by 1am. she didnt get up here until 2:30 and then tried rushing me. not my fault you are too busy fucking around you know. lol
Quoting GrinningCheese:

You can't report her to anyone? I was going to ask if she was a former co-worker of mine lol but I can't remember that girls name. We didn't work with patients/residents but I worked with her many years and she was the laziest F*** you ever met. The thing about the breaks and lunch really sounds like her too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:56 AM
i wish she was gone already.
Quoting want10more:

take notes! times dates, wtf happened........ at some point this idiot will certainly hang herself, w/ nuff proof doncha think? GOOD LUCK!

Iwillnevertell
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone saying report her have clearly never worked in the medical field or a nursing home for that matter, they don't care.. A warm body is a warm body, lazy or not. gl to you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this
i see my boss tomorrow. i plan on it
Quoting Sassy762:

Report her. Can you request to be put on a different shift as her? If they ask why.... tell them with details

GrinningCheese
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 5:00 AM
I wouldn't rush for her, tell her she should've been there ON TIME if she wanted them done early.
Quoting Anonymous:

i am. she is just being really annoying tonight. laundry is supposed to be done by 1am. she didnt get up here until 2:30 and then tried rushing me. not my fault you are too busy fucking around you know. lol
Quoting GrinningCheese:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 5:03 AM
oh i didnt. lol she got huff with me and cuz when she tried to rush me i told her that if she had gotten this done on time than this wouldnt be a problem. lol she didnt like that too much
Quoting GrinningCheese:

I wouldn't rush for her, tell her she should've been there ON TIME if she wanted them done early.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GrinningCheese:

smalltownmom03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 5:08 AM
1) Every job that I have worked that gave us 2 15 minute breaks they were spaced every two hours.
2) If you are just her coworker and not her superviser why is she asking you for her breaks?
3) If the dr said they were going to admit her she would have known that she wouldnt be there the next day. Calling in when she found out about it gave more time to find someone to cover her shift.
4) She should have known that you cant leave when you are on the clock.
5) Why is she still there?
6) Did she get permission to leave early?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)