Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

great sex!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My s/o and I have not been having sex really at all. I feel like we are drifting apart because of it. And I want to make it up by giving him great sex. Can you ladies give me any ideas. Fun flirty sexy? I need ideas we have been together for 9 years and we need something new. Please help me. Thank you
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissywissy
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Do a sex treasure hunt, leave him little clues all around the house with articles of clothing. You are the treasure at the end!

lilbit53009
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM

you both have to be into it and want it to be fun and flirty if that's what you're going for

after 9 years we have the most amazing sex i can imagine and it gets better and better

try some lingirie or toys to spice things up...but it's more the chemistry between the 2 of you that is going to make it fun and flirty if you know what i mean

3plus4
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

evey couple is differrent and what works for others might not work for you i know my other half likes it when i'm on top and all he has to do is not a whole lot i think the reson he likes it so much is because my chest is in his face

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I don't know what your into or not into but If I'm feeling that way I go down on my hubby... then when he's close I slow down and do something different. I think by making him want it bad, even if it's not till during makes it better and makes him more into it. Just a suggestion :) Hope you find something that works for you guys!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Give him the brown eye surprise. 

bouncing

webberley12
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Go out and buy some sexy panties or longerie (sp) , totally doesnt have to expensive, it's not like it stays on for long anyway. lol. Surprise him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Quoting Chrissywissy:

Do a sex treasure hunt, leave him little clues all around the house with articles of clothing. You are the treasure at the end!

I reall like this idea I will try this tonight thank you!
Chrissywissy
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:52 PM

You are most welcome, my hubby still loves when I do it for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

I reall like this idea I will try this tonight thank you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Thank you all for your ideas I really appreciate them all and for you to take the time to tell me them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM
My DH and I went about 3-4 days without it, in pregnant and feel really ugly so we don't do it as often lately. I just gave him the nookie and we had it 3 times in one day yesterday, I loved it! The best was when we did it in the living room without me making any noise and our son in the kitchen doing homework.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)