Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont think Hannah Anderson was a kidnap victim

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 507 Replies
25 moms liked this

She calls the man who tortured and killed her mother and brother 11 times that day. The "victim" and kidnaapper had several trips together inmcluding malibu and Hollywood. She was suppose to be at cheerleading practice while her family was being murdered but an unknown person picks her up so she is not there. The Kidnapper kills the family dog but not her cat and lets her take it with them. Her instagram pics depicts a girl way older than her age. I think this girl was far from a vicyim. I am not saying she knew exactly what his plans were. She may not even of knew he was going to kill them but I think her mother found out about their relationship and was going to stop it and he killed them. She is far from a victim.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:55 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:55 PM
6 moms liked this
Something doesn't add up.
Mommy383
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Wait she called him 11 times?? Where did you read that?

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Well the only other person that knows for sure, is dead. I agree that it is fishy. 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I think some of its strange too...however, we're not the first to notice. Im sure law enforcement has picked up on that as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't know the entire story before or after the fact, but when I read she had contact with the guy 11 times that day, I was like..Hmmmm. Makes you think.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM

CNN and NBC pick your news station.

Quoting Mommy383:

Wait she called him 11 times?? Where did you read that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
6 moms liked this

Dude, this case is sooo weird! Idk what to think. I really want to believe that she was innocent in all of this because I can't see why she would want her mother and brother killed? But another part of me just feels like something is off.

Momof3smoochies
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
3 moms liked this
Omg!!! Dh and I just said that! She seems a little to open for someone who has gone through such ordeal. Something is not adding up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
4 moms liked this
News reports say the police found a box of letters from hannah to that dimaggio guy. And a dna kit? And used condoms at his burned house. Weird. Her chipper attitude is weird too.and why the hell was she taking multi day trips with him alone?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN