Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont think Hannah Anderson was a kidnap victim

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She calls the man who tortured and killed her mother and brother 11 times that day. The "victim" and kidnaapper had several trips together inmcluding malibu and Hollywood. She was suppose to be at cheerleading practice while her family was being murdered but an unknown person picks her up so she is not there. The Kidnapper kills the family dog but not her cat and lets her take it with them. Her instagram pics depicts a girl way older than her age. I think this girl was far from a vicyim. I am not saying she knew exactly what his plans were. She may not even of knew he was going to kill them but I think her mother found out about their relationship and was going to stop it and he killed them. She is far from a victim.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Yeah, they showed some of her Q&A on GMA this morning

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I did not even hear that she was doing that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! After i heard she called him 11 times that day and was In social site last night answering over 100 questions from different people, i changed my opinion about her A raped kidnapped victim whose family was murdered doesn't so that.

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Omg!!! Dh and I just said that! She seems a little to open for someone who has gone through such ordeal. Something is not adding up!

funnymom32
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Wow, I hadn't heard any of that.  That sounds like they were planning to run away together. 

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I'm sure this hasn't escaped the attention of law enforcement. They don't want to publicly investigate a minor who may have been kidnapped and her family murdered. If they have nothing, they end up looking like huge assholes. Plus they may he waiting to see what she does and what slip ups she makes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Yeah, she was on a lesser known social media site.

She mentions the loss of her dog before her mother and brother and more frequent. She got a manicure on Monday and has been posting "chipper" pictures on Instagram. Her profile has since been taken down but some sites captured the conversations.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! After i heard she called him 11 times that day and was In social site last night answering over 100 questions from different people, i changed my opinion about her A raped kidnapped victim whose family was murdered doesn't so that.

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Omg!!! Dh and I just said that! She seems a little to open for someone who has gone through such ordeal. Something is not adding up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Could be 13..., any more than 1x on that day is suspicious

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was 13 times? I read that this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Chelseafirst
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Agreed
SamNStefanMommy
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I found it extremely odd that she posted a pic of her smiling and happy when someone asked her to post one. It could have been an old pic, yes. But I agree. Things don't add up. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry for making assumptions.

ChicagoMimi
by Mimi on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I saw that...the site is called something like "ask.fm" she was taking questions from people and answering them. Very strange thing for someone who was kidnapped and her mom and little brother killed.

Quoting Anonymous:

She mentions the loss of her dog before her mother and brother and more frequent. She got a manicure on Monday and has been posting "chipper" pictures on Instagram. Her profile has since been taken down but some sites captured the conversations.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

the fact it got taken down says someone is watching.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

art.diva
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I know...just throwing it out there as the whole benefit of the doubt thing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Stockholm syndrome develops when a captive person becomes complacent to the captor because they are dependent upon that person for their survival. Hannah didn't live with him, wasn't a captive until last week, and wasn't dependent upon him for food or the right to live.

Quoting art.diva:

The trips and joy to be with him could be Stockholm syndrome.

Quoting Anonymous:

News reports say the police found a box of letters from hannah to that dimaggio guy. And a dna kit? And used condoms at his burned house. Weird. Her chipper attitude is weird too.and why the hell was she taking multi day trips with him alone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN