Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont think Hannah Anderson was a kidnap victim

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She calls the man who tortured and killed her mother and brother 11 times that day. The "victim" and kidnaapper had several trips together inmcluding malibu and Hollywood. She was suppose to be at cheerleading practice while her family was being murdered but an unknown person picks her up so she is not there. The Kidnapper kills the family dog but not her cat and lets her take it with them. Her instagram pics depicts a girl way older than her age. I think this girl was far from a vicyim. I am not saying she knew exactly what his plans were. She may not even of knew he was going to kill them but I think her mother found out about their relationship and was going to stop it and he killed them. She is far from a victim.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
towerjunkie1989
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM
5 moms liked this
I watch way too much deadly women so I'm saying she was in on it. Why else would she have been picked up by a stranger and had contact with him 11 times that day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Agreed. I just find it hard to believe a victim could act like that a day after being rescued.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Wow. That is so messed up.
Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, she was on a lesser known social media site.

She mentions the loss of her dog before her mother and brother and more frequent. She got a manicure on Monday and has been posting "chipper" pictures on Instagram. Her profile has since been taken down but some sites captured the conversations.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I did not even hear that she was doing that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! After i heard she called him 11 times that day and was In social site last night answering over 100 questions from different people, i changed my opinion about her A raped kidnapped victim whose family was murdered doesn't so that.

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Omg!!! Dh and I just said that! She seems a little to open for someone who has gone through such ordeal. Something is not adding up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM
The last I heard they had not released details in regards to the calls, just that there were 13 calls made between the two...no information as to who called who or the duration of the calls.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Yea. I find it all very strange.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Same here!
Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. I just find it hard to believe a victim could act like that a day after being rescued.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Wow. That is so messed up.
Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, she was on a lesser known social media site.

She mentions the loss of her dog before her mother and brother and more frequent. She got a manicure on Monday and has been posting "chipper" pictures on Instagram. Her profile has since been taken down but some sites captured the conversations.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I did not even hear that she was doing that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! After i heard she called him 11 times that day and was In social site last night answering over 100 questions from different people, i changed my opinion about her A raped kidnapped victim whose family was murdered doesn't so that.

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Omg!!! Dh and I just said that! She seems a little to open for someone who has gone through such ordeal. Something is not adding up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I heard from a number of news outlets that it was between each other. But I also only remember the number of calls being 11.

Quoting Anonymous:

The last I heard they had not released details in regards to the calls, just that there were 13 calls made between the two...no information as to who called who or the duration of the calls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
The other thing that is weird is law enforcement's repeated statements that she was a kidnap victim and had no knowledge of any of this. They never say that when its true. They it say things like that when someone is a suspect but they don't want them to know they are a suspect b

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. Very suspicious.

A) he groomed her, using her teenage hormones and emotions against her to make her believe he cared about her and they had a romantic relationship in which she was psychologically groomed and coerced.

B) she actually liked him on her own accord and they planned to run away.

Either way, this story is fishy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Could be 13..., any more than 1x on that day is suspicious

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was 13 times? I read that this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

KGreen75
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Such a sad story:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM
"Between each other" doesn't offer any insight into the nature of the calls. It's a leap to find such a finding suspicious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard from a number of news outlets that it was between each other. But I also only remember the number of calls being 11.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)