Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont think Hannah Anderson was a kidnap victim

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She calls the man who tortured and killed her mother and brother 11 times that day. The "victim" and kidnaapper had several trips together inmcluding malibu and Hollywood. She was suppose to be at cheerleading practice while her family was being murdered but an unknown person picks her up so she is not there. The Kidnapper kills the family dog but not her cat and lets her take it with them. Her instagram pics depicts a girl way older than her age. I think this girl was far from a vicyim. I am not saying she knew exactly what his plans were. She may not even of knew he was going to kill them but I think her mother found out about their relationship and was going to stop it and he killed them. She is far from a victim.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (501-507):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM

geeez, if she was such a victimized child why the heck is she going on national television, alone. She loves the attention. This isn't about her dead mom and brother, she is all about her. She wonders why we question her stories! She mentioned in that ask.fm that she was on there to get the "truth" out. What truth? Who feels the need to go social immediatly after being rescued to speak her truth? She shouldn't have to do that if there was nothing to hide. So, I will agree with you, I don't believe she is a victim.

purple_panda
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-girl-texted-kidnapper-didnt-call-113134249.html

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore has declined to discuss a possible motive and investigators haven't publicly addressed other aspects of the case, including why the family went to DiMaggio's home, the nature of letters from Hannah that were discovered in DiMaggio's home and how Hannah was treated in captivity.

Anderson herself did not speak about the nature of her relationship with DiMaggio in an interview with NBC's "Today" show that aired Thursday but did try to explain for herself details that have emerged about communications between them.

According to search warrants, Anderson exchanged about 13 phone calls with DiMaggio before she was picked up from cheerleading practice that day. But Anderson told "Today" that communications were texts, not calls, and she was telling DiMaggio where to pick her up.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department said it could not immediately explain the discrepancy.

Anderson had gone online a few days after she was rescued and answered questions on social media, a choice some questioned given her ordeal and subsequent media scrutiny. She said she was surprised by the sometimes cruel responses she got.

But she had a straightforward answer for why she talked online: "I'm a teenager."

She said she and her friends communicate the most often through social media including Facebook and Instagram and that talking to her friends helped her grieve.

Gore has called Hannah "a victim in every sense of the word."

Funny that all you moms think you know more about this girl and her case than the man who is heading up the investigation and has access to far more information than any of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I am being careful. Not all details are released. I do believe she is a victim. I know with the few details being released why everyone is spectating-I am not going to go off on you because you have as much right to believe what you think based on the small details and I have as much right to think what I beleive. The whole story will come out. I know it doesn't make sense right now, but one way or the other we will know the truth. 

slw123
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM

She's still a victim.  She's a kid and she was being manipulated by an adult.  There are probably a whole lot of extra details that will tell the real story about what happened, but the bottom line is she's still a victim of 'something'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM

For me, I don't think she's victim or a criminal. Details and her behavior as of now don't say either for me. She is just some dumb girl who was caught in the middle of some kind of drama, whether it had anything to do with her or not. I don't think she did anything wrong, per say, but I also beleive she didn't do anything right either. I wouldn't put either label on her at all at this point. No matter what the police say. The victims, her mother and little brother, that's where I liked to start. Why? why the dog? What was the motive to kill any of them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Good way of putting it. It's funny how the police and media are all about Hannah but nearly never mention the ones who lost their lives-the mom and brother. Hannah has her life. She is young, she has the world ahead of her. She was unharmed. What about that little boy? 

Quoting Anonymous:

For me, I don't think she's victim or a criminal. Details and her behavior as of now don't say either for me. She is just some dumb girl who was caught in the middle of some kind of drama, whether it had anything to do with her or not. I don't think she did anything wrong, per say, but I also beleive she didn't do anything right either. I wouldn't put either label on her at all at this point. No matter what the police say. The victims, her mother and little brother, that's where I liked to start. Why? why the dog? What was the motive to kill any of them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I may disagree with you, but I don't think your being cruel or a horrible person for not believing her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)