Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

free to good home

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 28 Replies

ugh. i am thinking of placing my dh up for adoption. we just moved into our new home like a week ago. and everyday, several times a day, he will set something down like his hammer or flashlight or whatever and 5 mins later, he cant find it.

i told him tonite that he needs to carry a pen and little notepad in his pocket so when he puts something down he can make a note of where he put it down at.  but then again, he would forget where he put the pen and notepad at.

Men  i swear.

my exh used to be the same way. only with him i could go look in the same place he looked and i would find whatever he was looking for.

anyone else have a dh/so like this?

LOL

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep drives me nuts. The kids are the same way. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Oh Jesus that man would lose his head if it wasn't attached
skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:39 AM

yes he would. not sure how he is able to survive at work.lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh Jesus that man would lose his head if it wasn't attached

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Haha, my two older kids are always setting their water cups in weird places and then freaking out that they can't find them (we live in the desert and they both carry around their own large tumblers that I fill with ice water as often as they want it). I have several cups for each kid, but they always want just the one they were drinking out of. I have considered gorilla glue or bungee cords...

skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

or gps. i told him that im gonna put a tracking device on his stuff

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Haha, my two older kids are always setting their water cups in weird places and then freaking out that they can't find them (we live in the desert and they both carry around their own large tumblers that I fill with ice water as often as they want it). I have several cups for each kid, but they always want just the one they were drinking out of. I have considered gorilla glue or bungee cords...

Uhura
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM

See, I'm the guilty party of doing that. I have to set things down in the same place everytime or I'll forget where they are and panic.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:49 AM

he gets grumpy when he misplaces something.

Quoting Uhura:

See, I'm the guilty party of doing that. I have to set things down in the same place everytime or I'll forget where they are and panic.

Uhura
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I think most people do, including myself. It's not where I thought it was, so it's annoying.

Quoting skinsfan26:

he gets grumpy when he misplaces something.

Quoting Uhura:

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

redheadstar
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:54 PM

My DH is a wreck,  he even misplaced his own cup of coffee and found it later on top of his car right before backing out of the driveway. 

NEMommaOf3
by Give Thanks on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Yep my dh is the same way, I swear its a man thing. My friend's dhs do it, my dads and uncles did it, my ex did it, my son is only 10 and he's starting to do it...eeek!!

But us females, we mislay something ONE time...and they give us shit for the next fifty years lmao!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)