Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome back to school, here are some germs for you!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The two oldest kids started school Monday and yesterday i noticed my 5 year old was sniffling and lo and behold we all woke up with colds this morning. Fun stuff. 4 kids and 2 adults with a cold.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (21-30):
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM

both mine went off to high school his year - cilds seem to be as big an issue at this age - heres to looking to the future!! However, what the can catch is a case of the getting highs at lunchtime UGH!!!

achorney
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:02 PM

No kidding. First week, my boy has a fever. He's sick in bed today. 

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Ah...I didn't even think of that.  One of my kids - who is NOT in school now - is fighting something off because his sports team has returned to school already (community junior team, not school based)

I was wondering why he was fighting this in August!

bribren
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM

My kids started last week and by the weekend the little ones were running a fever and had sore throats. I called the school and they said they had a 100 kids out with the same symptoms. The kids doctor said everyone he had seen that day had strep. Gotta love how kids like to share.

Hope y'all start to feel better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM

That's why I have my kids home schooled. No worries about germs and diseases killing our family from other kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Yep. My DD always gets a horrible cough from school. I've been relieved of hearing it all summer...not looking forward to the school year :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM

And I'm going to have a new baby in the house soon :(((

MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Yuck.
2m2t
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:27 PM

colloidal silver ( a hollistic medicine) and organic flax oil should help your kids by increasing immunity. for my children are working perfectly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Second full week of school and we are sick. I'm miserable and dd is happy feeling better at school.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN