Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby name regrets anyone?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  • 73 Replies
Is there anyone here who HATES the name they gave their child now that they are older? Maybe you LOVED it when your kid was born, but now you regret naming them that name and want to change it? I named my kids Anniyah and Laila and I don't think I could've picked better names for them because they fit:)
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I have 3 crazy weird named kiddos and have never regretted their names. They definitely suit them.

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
No, kinda wish I did ch instead of k because a lot of people say Kristin or even Kristina
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I would never settle for a name I didn't love for any of my kids. I named them so I love all of their names. It brings joy to my ears whenever someone calls their names or even I call their names. I just love them.

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM

nope still love my ds's name :)

NotTheirMom99
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I had two names picked out and I ended up going with my second choice because everyone gave me crap about my first choice.  I wish I would have kept my mouth shut and named her what I wanted.  

miss_AP
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I love my 2nd dd's name, it was all mine. I like my first dd's name but I don't LOVE it....probably because the whole process of naming her was damned traumatic and I still look back on the process with me ex and cringe. But I like it and it suits her and now she's grown into it so I don't even know what she would be instead :)

happykitty316
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:09 PM

My daughter has a big long ethnic name, but we call her by a nickname.  I wish I had made the nickname her first name and given her the other name as a nickname.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:14 PM

what is her name?

Quoting happykitty316:

My daughter has a big long ethnic name, but we call her by a nickname.  I wish I had made the nickname her first name and given her the other name as a nickname.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I don't think my oldest and youngest children's names fit them at all.
SamanthaSage
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:16 PM
No, I don't regret it at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN