Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not 100% happy for her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies

Have you ever not been 100% happy for someone expecting?

Someone I know is pregnant again and I can admit that I am actually kinda annoyed.  :/

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Why would you be annoyed with someone else's pregnancy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTo5Almost
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Why would you be annoyed by that?

askyourmother
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Yes
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Right know it is just hard to see others pregnant and having baby's. I have had two miscarriages and still having a hard time with it. This last weekend would have been my estimated due date and it is that I could have. I am happy for them. But I am sad about what could have been.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:13 PM

If you struggled with two, then 3 children why have 4?  And why get pregnant again by some guy who you aren't even sure wants a relationship with you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Yeah. My co-worker. Only because she claimed to be pregnant every 3 months or so. Then she'd claim to have gotten an abortion a few weeks later. I got sick of hearing how she would have to kill another baby because she either doesn't know wth birth control is or how to use it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Yep my cousin has had 5 kids and right now,only has custody of youngest. That wont last too long either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Yes. My youngest sister. She is only 20. Divorced a dead beat a$$. And has twin girls. She no longer wants to raise the twins so she dumped them on our abusive mother. Now she's pregnant again with another dead beat abusive a$$. Ooo and did I mention neither of them work but they seem to still get money for their drugs and drinks?
Yet, here I am married almost 7 years to an amazing man and even after 7 years of trying we've yet to have our first child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I had a hard time when my sister was pregnant. She hated being pregnant and complained constantly. Meanwhile I had an ectopic pregnancy and had a hard time getting pregnant again. I was upset that she wasn't appreciating the gift she had been given.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Yes. And this girl post on facebook everyday and everyday takes pictures of her belly for fb... so annoying. Stfu already, we get it ur preggo and excited.. (not to bash knocked up gals who don't know or have no baby daddy) but yes she was knocked up and doesn't know who the daddy is...

Really I don't care she's has no baby daddy... but calm down. Its annoying. And I should block her updates I guess
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN