Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THEY AREN'T PRESSING CHARGES????!!!!!????? WTF? UPDATE 1&2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
1 mom liked this

My daughter came to me over 4 weeks ago and told me her dad was molesting her with objects. I did everything, i called the police and DCFS, DCFS came out, i did a VSI interview, she told the child psychologist everything the detective, states attorney, and dcfs watched the interview!!! They made her get a whole medical exam, she then had to do a 'line up' of the objects she said were used and correctly identify them!!! And the fucking states attorney doesn't think it's a 'Winning' case so he isn't pressing charges!!! HOLY HELL WTF is wrong with our justice system?? They don't have enough evidence because that sick fuck washed the objects being used, and by the time she told me it was weeks later and she wasn't bruised or cut or anything!

I have an order of protection and go to court in a few weeks to have a trial, but OMG are you serious!!! Why is his word more important than hers??? Why would my 5 year old lie? I'm so fucking disgusted! I told her when we drove to her VSI interview to tell the woman the truth and they would believe her, but they don't!!! It's all lies! All this victums rights, and child advocacy! And they might try and make me send her back to him??? OHHH FUCK NO! that pervert will NEVER touch my baby again. I'll die first! 

The only thing i can do is fight for my OP, which i am going headstrong into. I go Monday to supena all evidence and the dectective and the vsi interviewer and a dcfs agents. I will not go through this without a fight and if they even THINK to say he can see her i'm going to EVERY newsplace in this state and telling them what our 'laws' and 'justice' mean in this country. I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!!

I haven't told her that they don't believe her, i'm still praying that the OP will be permanently set. FUCK i can't think straight!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE 1!!!!! They are not pressing criminal charges, but the woman from DCFS, said they are 'indicating' him on Allegation 19. At first i was like yay but not sure what it meant, but i talked to her today and she said this is something to be relieved about. Things are getting better and they are saying that they will fight with me to keep my daughter safe, we have enrolled in counseling and start in 2 weeks (i guess booking an appoinment is harder at some places) 

She sometimes talks about what happened and i listen and tell her that she is safe and that she is a good girl and that no one will ever hurt her again, but she doesnt seem upset or angry just herself. I hope this is easy from here out, but i'm sure it will have its ups and downs but THANK YOU Cafemom ladies for your support in my meltdown

UPDATE 2!!!!!smile

I got my Order of Protection granted for one year! Which DCFS said is wonderful! I was a wreck this morning but I am one happy relieved mommy right now. My DAUGHTER IS SAFE!!! I have been crying here and there from pure happiness, she is safe, i had to njump through hoops and stuff but i was persistant. So details, for the next 50 years he is on an 'Allegation' list through DCFS, but he is not a registered sex offender, i am going to try and have the case reopened and will be passing out flyers with the information on it, in his neighborhood. I'm afraid next time he does this he won't let the child live to tell on him again, so I'm now starting to figure out my next move to warn others about him.

Any ideas ladies??

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:36 PM
That's sad. Do what you have to do.
tarakay0417
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I am so sorry. Do what you have to do to protect your dd.
April620
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Hugs and prayers
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm so so sorry, for you and your daughter.

loverfrombeyond
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
What the??? What state??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
6 moms liked this
Don't you tell her they don't believe her !!

Try getting her an attorney and sueing civil.
bamafama
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Sorry to hear that but you gotta do what you gotta do to protect that baby!!!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey! I am so sorry!

You can blame all these folks that falsely accuse people of this.

It is so hard to get them charged and even harder to get the prosecuted.

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
This is incredibly sad. Loss of innocence makes me see red too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN