Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its country music. How bad could it really be?? ETA

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 83 Replies
Lmao I put in a freaking Colt Ford cd I know he raps its whatever doesnt bother me I used to listen to rap. I like colt ford. I only know a few of his songs driving around song featuring Jason aldean. dirt road anthem ft brantley gilbert. 50/50. Yeah he swears but those songs arent THAT bad. Then I hear the song Dancing While Intoxicated featuring Locash Cowboys and Redneck Social Club. Wtf did I just hear???? Booty bouncing?? And my son was seriously singing and dancing to it wtf*** Edit: Im dumb I couldnt figure out why every kept mentioning Jason Aldean. Lmao. Hes a freaking entertainer. Just ignore the fact that I have every one of his cds hes not a musician he sings what hes told. Just wanted to throw that out there. He also like singing Brantley Gilbert songs (DRA & My kinda party were both wrote and recorded by BG) ETA: I knew someone would take offense to my edit. I like Jason Aldean this was not talking bad about him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I'd rather listen to Jay-Z than any of the aforementioned artists. And I'm not a huge Jay-Z fan.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Jay-z??? Yuck. I love jason aldean and brantley gilbert.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd rather listen to Jay-Z than any of the aforementioned artists. And I'm not a huge Jay-Z fan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Haha you asked how bad country music could really be... I hate it. Sorry, I tried and made and honest effort to like it. I like some of the stars (I follow Blake Shelton on twitter, he is hilarious) and I can stand some Johnny Cash. But listening to most country radio makes me want to stuff my ears with cotton balls.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting Anonymous:

504bbymami
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Yea I don't do country lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kage336
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait, you're saying there's country-rap out there?

Oh hell no.

Just...no.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Im going to see Blake Shelton september 28 I grew up listening to heavy metal (mom) and country (dad) from 13-17 I ONLY listened to rap then I started listening to country and rock.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha you asked how bad country music could really be... I hate it. Sorry, I tried and made and honest effort to like it. I like some of the stars (I follow Blake Shelton on twitter, he is hilarious) and I can stand some Johnny Cash. But listening to most country radio makes me want to stuff my ears with cotton balls.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I dont do country, so to me its really how good could it be...........

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I love country music! Love all the ones you mentioned. If you listen to some old country, some of it is actually pretty bad lol.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Yeah its awesome. But some people hate calling it country rap they call it "spoken word" colt ford calls it rap. Jason Aldean does "spoken word" in dirt road anthem and the only way I know. Florida Georgia Line which is a brand new duo does country rap. I love FGL

Quoting Kage336:

Wait, you're saying there's country-rap out there?

Oh hell no.

Just...no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured