Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who the eff is this?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 80 Replies

I got a message on fb from someone I didn't know yesterday, and I really don't know how to respond. I am probably going to block him because I just get a really weird feeling

Him: Hello, My name is R****** A*****,i look through your profile and I must say it really set an attraction to me,I would like to get to know you more better,You may write back to me as soon as possible if you wish to be my friend.

Thanks A*****.

First off, I *thought* I had everything on my page set to private, I'm going to double check just to be sure. I sent him back that I was married and had no idea who he was. Then he sends back this:

Hello, Thanks for your response. I will be looking forward to get to know more about you since we don't know what the future hold for us. I like how you were describing little things about yourself. I am looking for someone who has morals and values and who knows the values of a union. Someone who is honest and trustworthy. I have solely managed my life all by myself. I hope I am not coming too forward and too fast on our proposed friendship. Can you please tell me more about yourself, Your status? Your profession? Do you have any child? What is favorite things to do, food, color, movies and music etc. tell me anything you are willing to tell me. I really want to get to know you better because i like you. Hope to hear from you soon. You can feel free and ask me anything you would love to know about me. Have a special day. Thanks, R******

I am just getting a realy weird vibe from this. Am I just crazy or does this sound weird?.

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
spam..I'd report it or block the crap out of him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Reads like a spam.
But check your settings, that shouldn't be getting through.
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Bump
asmalltowngirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Looks like an automated response. Probably a scammer
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Scam... Immediately block and report... Might be another way to hack into your shizz
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Scammer/spammer.
bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never gotten spam in my inbox

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like spam or a scammer.  Just block and double check your privacy settings 

debbie26
by Debbie on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Lol the reply is funny but report it like others say its spam/auto response
justme00
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Scam or a pervert.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)