Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are You Sexy? I Think Not!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Food Stamps, Reduced/Free Lunches, WIC, State Healthcare, etc...

Everyone here hates all of these things, right? You hate everyone that uses them? You think they are lazy, good for nothing, poor bums that sit around smoking crack while their kids drink soda from bottles and eat candy bars for dinner? You think anyone that is on PA doesn't work?

Good grief. You people make me sad!

I would rather pay a few extra cents, or dollars, in taxes to help out a needy family than watch a child go without a meal. WTH is wrong with some of you?!?!

WHAT IF THEY ARE GETTING BENEFITS THROUGH FRAUD!?!?!?!!?

What if they are? I would prefer to risk that, than deny a child a meal... Or two! Did you ever think that MAYBE that free/reduced meal is the ONLY meal that child gets? Maybe the child's parents are working, but can't make enough to survive? Maybe one parent was hurt, died, laid off, out searching for jobs every day...? Maybe the parents only eat once a day, in order for the child(ren) to have something to eat?

Why are you so heartless? Are any of you mothers? Do you dispise people so much that you would wish ill upon their children? Their family? How would you feel in their place? What if you found yourself suddenly with nothing? Would you want to be treated how you treat others?

Remember... Your children will become what you are. I hope you are setting a good example.

Do you know what Ashton Kutcher said?

“The sexiest thing in the world is being really smart and thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap I promise you. It’s just crap people want to sell you so that you can feel like less.”

Are you sexy? Ask yourself that...

Now, I'm going to bed because my husband has to get up at 6am. I want to snuggle, rest (maybe baby will sleep most of the night), then see him off in the morning.
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with everything you said here. I don't get PA, but I'm happy it's there for those who need it. So yup, I'm sexy as hell.
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sexy and I know it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I had to get free lunch in school and thank God i did! My parents struggled everyday to provide for us (theres 7 of us) my daddy had his own electrical business that went down the drain when the economy started going down hill. My mama cant work due to being disabled so what little money my daddy did bring in paid for our clothes and bills. If i didnt get free lunch i wouldnt have had any lunch so im very thankful for it!
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I'm glad you were able to get lunch. I'm glad that option is there. :)
Quoting Anonymous:

I had to get free lunch in school and thank God i did! My parents struggled everyday to provide for us (theres 7 of us) my daddy had his own electrical business that went down the drain when the economy started going down hill. My mama cant work due to being disabled so what little money my daddy did bring in paid for our clothes and bills. If i didnt get free lunch i wouldnt have had any lunch so im very thankful for it!
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with everything you just said and I have a Mega crush on Ashton, so I'm glad to know he finds me sexy ;D lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN