Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I kicked my DH out tonight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this
He was driving me crazy, and he's had a rough week at work. And his birthday was yesterday and we couldnt afford to do much this year. So I kicked him out and told him to go have some time out with his friends...

Which means, snuggle time with my 2 week old baby boy, chick flicks, and junk food for me. Ohhhh yeeaaa..

What are you lovely ladies up to tonight?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Not what I expected lol.  Enjoy your evening!  I'm snuggled up with my baby too

jlmc
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Me too! Well not exactly lol. Dh is hanging out with his friends my lo's are sleeping but I am watching Netflix and eating salsa wheat thins and chocolate brownie ice cream... in bed!!! :-). Enjoy your night!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
awww i wanted drama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Lol. You gotta add some drama to the title or no one opens it. I did in a way actually kick him out. I told him if he didn't go out I was going to drag him out, lock the doors, and lock the garage door so he coukdnt open it with the remote or key pad. Not that I could actually drag him out of the house, but Damn it I could try! Lol

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Anything good on Netflix? I'm finishing the time travelers wife right now. I need something else to watch. I hate commercials on cable.

Quoting jlmc:

Me too! Well not exactly lol. Dh is hanging out with his friends my lo's are sleeping but I am watching Netflix and eating salsa wheat thins and chocolate brownie ice cream... in bed!!! :-). Enjoy your night!
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Lol awesome! Anything for some quiet time! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. You gotta add some drama to the title or no one opens it. I did in a way actually kick him out. I told him if he didn't go out I was going to drag him out, lock the doors, and lock the garage door so he coukdnt open it with the remote or key pad. Not that I could actually drag him out of the house, but Damn it I could try! Lol

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh is at work, dd is having a sleepover at a friend's, so ds and I spent quality time together watching movies and snuggling before he fell asleep.
mom2acutiepie
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

DH and DS went out for Father/Son time. DD (8 months old) and I stayed in. We did exactly as you did, snuggled, chick flicks and junk food for me. It has been a great night, now I'm off to bed because we are going to Sea World in the morning. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I've had enough drama today dealing with my husband's psychotic ex wife. Lol. Sorry ill make a drama post tomorrow

Quoting Anonymous:

awww i wanted drama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I love me some snuggle time!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh is at work, dd is having a sleepover at a friend's, so ds and I spent quality time together watching movies and snuggling before he fell asleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)