Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So excited.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 22 Replies
I am getting my final 2 piercings tomorrow. After that it will only be tattoos. I already have the next 3 planned and working on a 4th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Lucky....whatcha getting?

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Lip bottom two. I always mess up what they are called. Lol. It will make piercings 12 and 13 for me.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Nice!  Snakebites then?  I think that's it.....lots of piercings, so jealous.  Bunch of mine came out when I was teaching and just never got redone.  Someday....

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Lip bottom two. I always mess up what they are called. Lol. It will make piercings 12 and 13 for me.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

nelliesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM

sounds fun! I love getting piercings.

nelliesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Cool! I love my snakebites.
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I think.that is what they are called. I had one side.done a few months ago and lost the ball to my hoop. So my ex friend helped.me put.in a stud and she messed with it so much it swelled badly and cut my lip up so I had to take it out.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Nice!  Snakebites then?  I think that's it.....lots of piercings, so jealous.  Bunch of mine came out when I was teaching and just never got redone.  Someday....

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Yeah these will be my final 2. I don't like any of the other piercings available personally.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Ouch!  Dh lost his eyebrow ring when he was wrestling with his BFF (they were drinking and being stupid ).  Never got his redone :/.  Too bad cause it was hot lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

I think.that is what they are called. I had one side.done a few months ago and lost the ball to my hoop. So my ex friend helped.me put.in a stud and she messed with it so much it swelled badly and cut my lip up so I had to take it out.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Ow! Yeah it was actually a minor blessing in disguise. My best friend and I were sparring a few days later and due to a mistake on my part he punched me in mouth right where the piercing had been.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Ouch!  Dh lost his eyebrow ring when he was wrestling with his BFF (they were drinking and being stupid ).  Never got his redone :/.  Too bad cause it was hot lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Yeah these will be my final 2. I don't like any of the other piercings available personally.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

I'm sure they will look very nice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN