Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Daily gratitude post

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM
  • 22 Replies

Today I'm grateful that I'm done this semester! That I'm finally feeling ready, I trust my babysitter implicately, My house is clean, the lovely temperature, my babys sweet nature, feeling good, my family's coming out to visit again, i have fun things coming in the mail, I've been cooking at home more, my babys going to bed earlier, Esu's help, my spiritual connections, my friends, having a job I can take my baby with me to, its going to be a beautiful fall, i have some time to learn what I'd like to, my daughter has everything she needs, my best friend, all the space and time I need.. 

by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:25 AM

I'm grateful for the nice sweet, clean sheets that I just put on my bed last night.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:25 AM

I'm grateful for my children who are growing so nicely.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM

I'm so grateful for my loving hard working husband who because of his diligence I am able to enjoy the comfortable life that I have.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Today I will be grateful AFTER this damn B-day party is over, lol

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:28 AM

I'm grateful for so many other things that if I tried to list would take a big chunk of this post:)

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:28 AM

And here's a little bump!

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Lol...

Quoting Sassy762:

Today I will be grateful AFTER this damn B-day party is over, lol

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Chunk it up.. I enjoy reading them and I think it inspires others

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I'm grateful for so many other things that if I tried to list would take a big chunk of this post:)

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Aww, thanks I will say this however, I'm very grateful for Mayor Bloomberg, this mayor takes a lot of criticism for many things, but I have to say he is a wonderful mayor (New York City) he has the city looking so pretty and green with his 1 million tree planting program. I love it. And the ecosystem is wonderful bats, commorants, geese, ducks, and so many other little critters are returning to the city parks  because they can find nice places to call home. ( I have to check the spelling on the word commorants later, but it's this beautiful bird.)

Quoting Baby5678:

Chunk it up.. I enjoy reading them and I think it inspires others

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:43 AM

I'm so grateful for the change of seasons, I love the cool fall mornings, the hot sun shining down will I splash around with my family during our day at the beach, the sweet smells of fresh blooms during the spring, the cold snowy days, I love them all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)