Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Will my bf leave me? Update page 4 UPdate

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So three years ago I got with my SO. I know before we got together he had it bad for another woman. She was dating someone and they were serious. Well about a month ago they broke up. My SO is now acting funny. He re added her as facebook friend.  

I know he had it bad for her. Thats why I didn't want to date him. We went on a few dates and he was sweet and perfect. We talked and he said he was 100% over her and that I was the one he wanted. I yr ago today we moved in together. I moved into his house.

Like I said he is acting weird always has his cell on him. He wasn't like that before. He isn't as lovey towards me. It was nothing for him to be waiting on the porch for me when I get home and vice versa when he got home after me. Nothing for him to just grab me and tell me he loves me.He hasn't sone that in 2 weeks. Even our sex life went down. He is even distant with my son. We have no kids together. I have one and he has none. 

Update page 4

Update-

Last night was great. We went to just a local sports bar that his friend owns. We had a few drinks. We just laughed all night. He was very lovey towards me. Just like it used to be. We came home than and lets just say we haven't had sex like that in awhile. Lets just say when when we go to the car show today we both might have problems walking.  He is now making me breakfast. I love a man that cooks. Hell he cooks better than I do. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (51-60):
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh sounds like he was hoping to get back with her and he didn't get the feeling she wanted the same...so he stuck with what was safe:/

Sorry...
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM

sounds to me a red flag, I would sit down with him and see what is up for sure especially if you two have kids or you are pregnant, no one wants to be second fiddle to another woman and you shouldn't have to. If he is talking to this woman and it is innocent than he has no reason to be acting this way, it is best to know the truth than have your mind drive you crazy with what may or may not be happening.

I would suggest also asking her in a nice way, don't be rude just say I noticed you guys are friends again and from one woman to another i just need to know if ther is more than friendship going on here,  if he can't tell you honestly or show you what they are talking about id be very concerned..  maybe he is pondering what could of been at this moment and thinks you may get jealous if you knew they were in contact.

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM

id be on the fence about this one because alot of men will tell you what you want to hear, certain messags can be deleted and you may not have got the whole story, go with your gut and see if his behaviour changes

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Yes I read them. Thats why he said he didn't delete them. The lasy one he said"It's been nice catching up but this is it. I love and need to keep *me*. I hope all works out for you. 

Quoting steph_hailee:

I think start moving forward. He told you he loves you and it took him talking to her to make sure his feelings where real. He is now sure and he let you read the texts, so you know nothing happened. Move forward, but if he continues to be shady then I would think about what you want to do.

kikibix
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I'd believe him.  Even before I read your update I was thinking that he just wanted to make contact with her to finish that idea of her once and for all.  It's natural for us to think what if about unresolved things.   Sounds like he got his answer and can let go now.  No it was not fair to put you in that position but his explanation makes sense.  Just make it crystal clear that it can't happen again, that he has to be upfront and honest with you about everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Its just weird to me b/x it has been 3 yrs.

Quoting Miss.MandyLynn:

id be on the fence about this one because alot of men will tell you what you want to hear, certain messags can be deleted and you may not have got the whole story, go with your gut and see if his behaviour changes

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Even after 3 years? I could understand if it has been 3 months ir something. I did tell him that I need him to be honest. I jsut need to know where he stands.

Quoting kikibix:

I'd believe him.  Even before I read your update I was thinking that he just wanted to make contact with her to finish that idea of her once and for all.  It's natural for us to think what if about unresolved things.   Sounds like he got his answer and can let go now.  No it was not fair to put you in that position but his explanation makes sense.  Just make it crystal clear that it can't happen again, that he has to be upfront and honest with you about everything.

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Im not proud of this AT ALL so if you must bash go ahead BUT when iwas on the rebound from my So when we were on break i had a affair with a guy who had a GF and baby, he got caught so many times and always came back.. i broke it off but he kept trying thats how i know.. i am not proud i was a skank and wil never do it again

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM
It's worth a try. Lots of luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

So it took me all but 10 seconds to start crying when he walked up.

I was wearing a dress which I know he likes. He told me I looked beautiful. Thats all it took for me to cry. I tried to be stong.

I told him that I feel like something is up and I just need to know. I told him I loved and that I don't want to lose him. He agreed that he messed up.

He admitted that he had a thought in the back of his head about her. I told him I knew he was hung up on her when we just started out. I reminded him that I didn't want to be his second choice. That was it I started to cry again. 

He said he added her just to catch up and to see where his feeling were. That got me. Its been 3 yrs. I asked him how often he thought about her the pat 3 years. I even asked him if I was a fill in. 

He told me that after texting her for a week he realized that there was nothing there. Thats when he said he starting acting funny b/c he felt bad. He said he feels like he cheated on me. 

I asked him about having his phone on him 24/7 he said he just didn't want me to see the texts and leave that he wanted to explain. I don't undrstand why he just didn't delete them. He let me read them. 

He reassured me that it was me that he loves and that he will never speak to her again. 

He also told me that he will do whatever he has to, to make me happy. He actually started to cry. 

Now he is showering and getting ready We are gonna go out and get out of the house.

Would you believe him?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM

No bashing here. I was the other woman once. Thats why I said and he knows that I don't want to be his secong choice.

Quoting Miss.MandyLynn:

Im not proud of this AT ALL so if you must bash go ahead BUT when iwas on the rebound from my So when we were on break i had a affair with a guy who had a GF and baby, he got caught so many times and always came back.. i broke it off but he kept trying thats how i know.. i am not proud i was a skank and wil never do it again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)