Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't touch the baby!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 15 Replies
Don't check to see if your child might be cold while they are sleeping because they will wake up and scream for 10 minutes until they pass back out. -_-

She wasn't even cold. I woke her up for nothing. Sigh... I'm going to bed!
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM
My child never woke up when I checked to see if he was cold or to make sure he was breathing. Yes I'm paranoid. LOL. Poor baby sounds like a light sleeper. How old is the baby?
lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:09 AM
She's normally not a light sleeper at all or I would have just lightly brushed her hand but I just put my hand on hers like it was nothing and she just sprung awake. Scared the crap outta me. Lol

She's 15 weeks.

Quoting bannannagirl:

My child never woke up when I checked to see if he was cold or to make sure he was breathing. Yes I'm paranoid. LOL. Poor baby sounds like a light sleeper. How old is the baby?

lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
And im with you I ask DF all the time when he checks on her if he made sure she was still breathing. He's always like "wtf is wrong with you? Why do you think like that?!" But I guess thats just a mommy thing. Lol

Quoting bannannagirl:

bannannagirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I still check to make sure he is breathing and he is 4. LOL. Just tell your DF to read up on sids even if he isn't as paranoid as you he will at least have a better understanding.

Quoting lunchforthesky:

And im with you I ask DF all the time when he checks on her if he made sure she was still breathing. He's always like "wtf is wrong with you? Why do you think like that?!" But I guess thats just a mommy thing. Lol

Quoting bannannagirl:

lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
He just says our baby wont be a sids baby. Lol Totally not how that works.

Quoting bannannagirl:

I still check to make sure he is breathing and he is 4. LOL. Just tell your DF to read up on sids even if he isn't as paranoid as you he will at least have a better understanding.

Quoting lunchforthesky:

Quoting bannannagirl:

Ilovepink1227
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Lol aww
starlight91
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM

yeah I dont check on my girls while their sleeping.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My son was the lightest sleeper EVER! If I even walked into his room to check on him he would wake right up and stare at me lol ..i stopped checking on for a while!

lunchforthesky
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I typically don't except just to make sure she hasn't covered her face but it was really cold so I wanted to sure she wasn't cold.

Quoting starlight91:

starlight91
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM

lol I rarely even go upstairs where their rooms are...lol

Quoting lunchforthesky:

I typically don't except just to make sure she hasn't covered her face but it was really cold so I wanted to sure she wasn't cold.

Quoting starlight91:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)