Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't make everyone happy.. Vent..

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 5 Replies

My best friend in Florida was usually a flake.. I'd call her up to go to the beach, or the zoo or water parks (all on my dime) And she'd be like "oh, another friend came over and i forgot" or "my son is sick" then post pictures of him playing and doing shit with other friends.. All the DAY before or the day that we had made plans. Almost every time.. Then tries to make me feel bad because i don't live closer to her..

A few weeks ago i invited her out for ice cream, as my family was just to her road she called and said she couldn't join us. So after we visited her anyways. We told her we were moving in a week and wanted to do something that weekend.. She made plans.. Fast forward to now.. She JUST realised i was gone (i posted to FB a week ago) that we had moved and is pissed at me!! ?!?

I'm just very sad and upset right now.. I've known her for about 12 years.. Vent over :(

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I'm still not sure why she is mad you moved... ? You saw her a week before, so why is she mad exactly?
armywifey1983
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like you weren't really that important to her. :( I'm sorry. I've had people in my life like that. They'll realize I moved a month or more ago, and bitch at me that 'we were supposed to do something!' Well, my thought is, if I was THAT important to you, you would have a) known I was moving and b) planned outings accordingly. Sounds like its time to say goodbye.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

sorry mama she doesn't sound like a very good friend. I hope you make some real friends at your new location.

starlight91
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

find a new friend

Chrysantheum
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't know, even telling her i was moving was like a horrible break up.. I brought all of her sons items and her clothes back from my place.. :/

Quoting Snakecharm:

I'm still not sure why she is mad you moved... ? You saw her a week before, so why is she mad exactly?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)