Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with my best friends fiancé

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had a crush on him since before they even met. Last night we were all at a party for a mutual friend and my best friend left early because her sister wasn't feeling well. He offered to take them both home but she insisted he stay and have fun. Of course we were drinking and talking and ended up both riding over in the taxi to my house. Idk what I should do! I want to tell her but she's getting married in 9 days!! Everything is paid for. She's has spent thousands on this wedding and a honey moon to Jamaica. Wtf do I do?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Yeah. I saw that movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't say anything! It was a mistake and I'm sure he feels the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Ask her if she wants a three way
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM
What's it called

Quoting o.O....:

Yeah. I saw that movie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I haven't even talked to him. He left this morning before I even woke up. Maybe last night I'm not sure

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't say anything! It was a mistake and I'm sure he feels the same.

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You'll know when it's time to say something...there's this great opening in the ceremony when the preacher says "does anyone know of a reason these two should not be wed?"

But seriously, these things tend to come out over time and it usually makes it worse when it's been covered up. You should tell her immediately, no matter how hard it is and no matter what happens to your friendship. Then she can decide if this is someone she should be married to before its too late. If she wants to go through with the wedding, at least it will be her choice. If she finds out afterwards, she'll feel tricked, more betrayed and trapped. Her wedding day will feel like a knife in her back. Tell her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM
How about keeping your loose legs closed, that's what you do. DUH!!!
mims826
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM
well done!
billsfan1104
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I hope the sex was worth it. But I doubt it, because it was drunk sex. How do you feel that he only slept with you when he was drunk, and wouldn't give you the time nor the day, SOBER.
And I also hope you get anal warts and he gets doodle funk.
o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this
So what will happen is- you'll feel really bad. So will he. And you'll try to stay apart, but it's soooo hard cause when you guys go up to her house in the Hamptons he'll be there. And he'll tell you how he's been into you since you two were in law school together. You'll hook up again, but feel horrible.
It all works out in the end when you find out that your best friend is pregnant with someone else's baby. So in the end everyone will live happily after.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN