Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with my best friends fiancé

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had a crush on him since before they even met. Last night we were all at a party for a mutual friend and my best friend left early because her sister wasn't feeling well. He offered to take them both home but she insisted he stay and have fun. Of course we were drinking and talking and ended up both riding over in the taxi to my house. Idk what I should do! I want to tell her but she's getting married in 9 days!! Everything is paid for. She's has spent thousands on this wedding and a honey moon to Jamaica. Wtf do I do?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
What? How can you tell how upset I am by my text?

Quoting Anonymous:

tell her!!

but don't expect to be friends anymore. It would be worse to let her get married to a cheating liar, than for her to be able to go into this marriage knowing his character.

P.S. If you're going to troll this way, you need to sound more emotional and distressed. Just for future referance!

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Lol this sounds familiar....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

If I were her I would want to be told so that I could cut you both out of my life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
As awesome as it sounds to humiliate the two skanks..... The bride shouldn't be publically humiliated at her wedding. She would never want marry again.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you should blurt that out as they exchange their vows.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Friends don't let friends marry a man whore. If she's a good friend tell her and you and her go on the honeymoon to Jamaica and hook her up with a random hot guy there... You owe her that much haha

Seriously tho if not say anything unless he tells her and just let it go I guess. Lesson learned men are pigs
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I have never seen that movie. I googled it and read the synopsis. It's similar but not even the same!

Quoting DusterMommy:

Lol. That's the plot to "Something Borrowed".

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a lawyer. I'm a nurse

Quoting o.O....:

So what will happen is- you'll feel really bad. So will he. And you'll try to stay apart, but it's soooo hard cause when you guys go up to her house in the Hamptons he'll be there. And he'll tell you how he's been into you since you two were in law school together. You'll hook up again, but feel horrible.

It all works out in the end when you find out that your best friend is pregnant with someone else's baby. So in the end everyone will live happily after.

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Nah, if they still have the "anyone objects" part, she should say it then... "I object, we had sex 10 days ago and I'm carrying his love child."

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you should blurt that out as they exchange their vows.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM
You've already betrayed her so may as well let her marry a loser who cheats on her. You're on a roll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeym23
by J3 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

MMMM must be nice to be a home wrecking wench. I hope she finds out. She deserves to know that her idiot of a choice of a man cant keep his dick to himself and her "best friend" cant keep her legs closed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)