Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with my best friends fiancé

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have had a crush on him since before they even met. Last night we were all at a party for a mutual friend and my best friend left early because her sister wasn't feeling well. He offered to take them both home but she insisted he stay and have fun. Of course we were drinking and talking and ended up both riding over in the taxi to my house. Idk what I should do! I want to tell her but she's getting married in 9 days!! Everything is paid for. She's has spent thousands on this wedding and a honey moon to Jamaica. Wtf do I do?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (81-84):
SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Bee did you really ?
zazae
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats cool, ive done the same to my friends its great keeping a secret so personal, in a way they owe me ,iam showing them what their mans really like.
ashley9603
by RunningMomma on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:39 AM

If it was that easy for him to sleep with you,Im sure he will do it again with someone else.I would want to know if that was me.Your friend deserves better.

STVUstudent
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Well, since you have obviously violated rule #1 of most people's friendship code (Thou shalt not sleep with thy friends' fiance/spouse/SO), call BFF and tell her what you did and beg forgiveness... and send her a check to reimburse her for the wedding and the Jamaica honeymoon.  Bow out of her life, because if she is smart, she will never trust you near a potential suitor again.

Call the boy you slept with and let him know that you either have told or are telling what happened, so he can come clean BEFORE BFF confronts him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)