Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mean confession

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 119 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm having a hard time accepting people who....aren't the brightest bulb in the box getting pregnant. To boot they usually are on some kind of med or drug that's dangerous or they are drinking etc.

i know I shouldn't judge, I'm trying. I'm just so cranky. 

I want a baby too, I'm working hard!! I'm sick of losing pregnancies.

Thank you to those who reminded me to look to the positive and that taking care of myself and dh himself will pay off and is important. After our recent loss I am full of emotion and jealousy and sadness.

thank you for the support, my heart goes out to ANY woman who has lost an early pregnancy, baby or child.

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
3 moms liked this
You should concentrate on positive
Amanda52007
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I would be the same way, if i were in your shoes.

However, I agree with the first poster, think positive! Bringing others down isn't going to fix, change, or alter anything for you.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry.

Stay positive.

Mizuagi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
After I lost my baby, I thought the very same thing. I'm sorry about your losses. I hope it happens soon for you. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister went through that..perfectly healthy did everything right and lost her first pregnancy. she had to go though IUI and got pregnant with twins...I told her to take drugs and drink bc appreantly that makes you fertile..i was kidding of course...but IMO....people should have to pass a test before bringing another spaz into the world....i wish you the best of luck!!! Im rooting for you!!

luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Push those thoughts out of ur head. Please just try to think good thoughts. Remember adoption is always an option. A child is a blessing no matter how they come to u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I know it's shitty, I don't say anything to them, my ex friend was like that and it got to me soo much, I didn't say anything though.

im just having a bad day and needed to get it out.

thank you ladies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhh someone explain to me. To boot? I see it all the time I don't get it..
Katkinson
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound like me.  I hate people who increase the size of the "shallow" gene pool. 

Hang in there, what will be will be.  I had my first at 21.  She was an OOPS, but I had a professional IT career and could provide for her.  I had my son 4 years later as a married woman who's husband also had a good job.  Yay stability!

We wanted one more, and SEVEN YEARS went by before it happened.  No miscarraiges, but it took FOREVER.  in the mean time, I would see the girl down the street who had her first at 15 pop out kid after kid, all from different guys, none of whom stuck around. Her precious little girl was ignored and made to wear her brother's hand me downs. 

Yes, I know clothes don't matter, but it's not hard to go to garage sales and get girly things for a very low price or even go to the church and get them for free.  Her clothes were also stained with spit up and dirt.  I wondered WHY she could keep reproducing when there were GOOD PARENTS who struggle so much?

Just relax, and I hope it works out for you.  we stopped trying when it happened.  I've heard more than one person say that's how it went for them as well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never loss a baby, but I know what you mean. Seeing someone who can't spell pregnant or baby getting pregnant irks me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)