Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who is the most annoying person you ever encountered?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 336 Replies

Why were they so annoying?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM
3 moms liked this

I went to school with a pathological liar, shouldn't even have to explain why she was so annoying, lol.

mom2ljh
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM
40 moms liked this
Anonymous. She's a bitch.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM

My middle step sister hands down!  She is crazy and always plays the victim card yet is never the victim 

my step brother and oldest step sister agree and they are her biological siblings
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't say exactly why because I think she's in here. But my sil.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
3 moms liked this

DH & I were at a hotel bar a few years ago on a date night. This guy came over and asked us if we knew where some place (I can't remember what) was, so we looked it up on our phones for him. And then he wouldn't go away. He kept making small talk, even though we kept turning our backs to him, giving one-word answers, everything short of telling him to get lost. The worst part was that he was spitting when he talked. It was so gross! After about 20 mins when he still wasn't getting the hint we just paid our tab and left.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

This boy down the street.

Ugh he annoys the fuck out of everyone.  Every horror story that has been told on here (about kids running around restaurants, mouthing back to adults, bullying other kids etc) is him rolled into one.  

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Trollcat because she stalks 504 ALL the time.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

My neighbor.

She's the single most hateful person I've ever met in my entire life. She's one giant eyeroll to me and I avoid her like the plague.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this

its dumb that you care...

Quoting kgsharber:

Trollcat because she stalks 504 ALL the time.

kaybayblee3
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I went to high school with a person who claimed to be raped by a family member but then told a different person that she had sex with some other guy(consenual) then she told another person a completely different story. I also knew a person who was super into the whole "keeping of the joneses" type of person. We buy one thing. They had to get it bigger and better. Get a new car. They had to get the newest model with all the options.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)