Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tomorrow is preschool day one in our house

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  • 3 Replies
For my almost three year old that is! We're both super excited to start "school". Tomorrow she will be learning how to draw lines like this/\/\/\ lil to go along with our A lesson. We also will be having designated times for music and activities like yoga or playing outside and craft time. She will be coloring a number 1 worksheet as well. Oh and regognizing colors and reading. I'm hoping she enjoys school as much as I enjoy guiding her in her learning journey. Ive been up all night getting our calendar organized for this month. Anyone else have any little ones preschooling at home? What are you ladies doing as far as schooling is concerned?
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Well I guess technically it is today.
housewifehell
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I am just starting with my 3 yr old son as well bujt I feel a little lost in where to start but we are doing numbers and letters and coloring and things like that as well at this point.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
There are tons of resources on the Internet! That's where I got my material.

Quoting housewifehell:

I am just starting with my 3 yr old son as well bujt I feel a little lost in where to start but we are doing numbers and letters and coloring and things like that as well at this point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN