Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Soo jealous of my baby brother!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
So my baby brother(21 years) and 20 of his friends went to the redsox/Yankee game last night. They bought cheap, standing room only tickets. He knew someone who got him and all of his friends into the VIP box. He saw billy bob Thornton an met Barry from storage wars. After the game, they all got a private tour Rolf Fenway. So jealous! Well not that jealous.. We're leaving in an hour to take DD13mo on her first vaca! So excited! Have a great week everyone! :)
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Please say the Yankees lost
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Yankees > red sox
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Mike the hustler > Barry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:05 AM
New York > Boston
GrinningCheese
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like fun. Went to a basketball game and my brothers childhood buddy found us and let us into the VIP section. It was fun for us. Didn't meet anyone but couldn't beat the seat and they had better foods then you'd pay for in the stands. I saw that because I don't eat a whole lot of the stuff they sell at the games. I don't mind kids eating it or others but I won't put that stuff in my own body because I have enough health problems without adding processed foods. It was where the season ticket holders box or something like that and we weren't dressed up like the others but no body thought twice of us being there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)