Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

open message to dog owners in my neighborhood.

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 71 Replies
5 moms liked this

i shouldn't have to pick up your dogs shit off my lawn, i shouldn't have to worry about my 2 yo finding it, and playing in it. how would you like it if i brought my kids shitty dipes and dumped them on your lawn? you want to have a dog? you need to take responsibility for it. which means picking up the shit. you lazy fucks. 

that is all. 

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Sounds like your neighbors suck, we have a lot of dogs go past our house and have yet to find poop in our yard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

My homeowner's association mandates that people pick it up if their dogs poop in other people's yards. For the most part, people here do....but I think that's because most of the people in this neighborhood have dogs and don't want poop on their front lawn, either. 

Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

i have a plastic bag carrier shaped like a bone that's connected to his leash. I refuse to be a shitty (haha!) dog owner.

babyspots17
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I would pick up the shit and take it back to them along with a nice note telling them they either pick up their dogs shit or you're leaving your kids shitty diapers for them to pick up!

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Get'em girl...That is rude and I hate irresponsible dog owners

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree and this applies to the cat owners too! Why is okay for cats to shit in peoples gardens and sandboxes and they do not have to clean it up. Cats should not be able to run loose outside.

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

i first read this as open marriage to dog owners....so i was kind of wondering where you were going with that.....

twicethemomjess
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM
We do the same. But ours is shaped like a tiny purse

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

i have a plastic bag carrier shaped like a bone that's connected to his leash. I refuse to be a shitty (haha!) dog owner.

the_dude
by abides on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM

ewww you're right thats nasty, kids sandboxes too. yuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree and this applies to the cat owners too! Why is okay for cats to shit in peoples gardens and sandboxes and they do not have to clean it up. Cats should not be able to run loose outside.

Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM

cute! If I had a girl dog I'd get one. I think my DH would have a heart attack if I pulled out a purse poop bag holder lol. Our dog is so darn manly. All 22lbs of him. =p

Quoting twicethemomjess:

We do the same. But ours is shaped like a tiny purse

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)