Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pot head daycare poisons child!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 70 Replies
All you great pot parents who think its harmless here you go a pot head daycare! Must be awesome right? Poisoned a two year old with pot awesome! Whats all the fuss right?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/159844/daycare_house_of_horrors_shut?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=fanpage
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/159844/daycare_house_of_horrors_shut?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=fanpage
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this

A real source, please?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM

shit happens

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Is that a Facebook source? Lmao...
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm against marijuana so I'm not even going to click that link. It will probably just piss me off.

However, get ready for the overwhelming amount of posters who will inform you of all their reasons that article is incorrect, or weed is awesome, etc. It's coming.

ZombieMeat
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM

The parents of those children are idiots. Why in the world would they leave their kids in that environment?

Also, not all MJ smokers are like the chic in the story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

For those who want a "real link" there is a link to the news article in the link she posted: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/day-care-owner-arrested-kid-tests-thc-article-1.1427628

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I can't read it bc it isn't clicky but I fail to see your point.

Obviously an idiot gave pot to a child which shouldn't be done, just like giving alcohol to a child shouldn't be done (well I'm from Europe so I don't see the big deal at a certain age & responsibly and your own child), just like you shouldn't give cigs to a child.

So I fail to see your point.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:28 PM
3 moms liked this

There was no electricity, no working toilets, animal feces everywhere. I think there is a little bit more wrong there than the pot use. There are extreams for everything. 

Quoting KaylinC03:

I'm against marijuana so I'm not even going to click that link. It will probably just piss me off.

However, get ready for the overwhelming amount of posters who will inform you of all their reasons that article is incorrect, or weed is awesome, etc. It's coming.

Love.Love.Love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:29 PM
4 moms liked this

Ok read part of the article.

The house was uninhabitable, that has nothing to do w/pot smoking.

Why would the parents leave their children w/her?  She sounds neglectful and like she has many issues living like that.

Again, nothing that has to do w/pot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN