Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Face Book Pics: Be REAL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 267 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know we live in a world of retouched,digitally changed photos. I am sick of people that keep posting pics of themselves on facebook and you know damn well that is not how they look.  At a recent bday party a group of 20 something hippos were taking pics and posting and spewing : "hold on gotta get the skinny angle" while twisting,turning their bodies and cameras, flipping their hair all around, trying to suck in their fat. Then retouching on instagram before posting. If you spend as much time excersizing than trying to fool people, you would be a hottie! I do NOT have anything against plus size gals,I am one, but I post REAL pics of myself. I am not FAKE!

ps-- posted in another group as well but this pisses me off.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Closet_Case
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
L-O-fucking-L
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:14 PM
10 moms liked this

New Message

Tada! No retouching. No fancy angles. No color effects. Just me and my baby(and my unbrushed hair). Lol
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

im pregnant with #2. I look like a hippo and cant find the right angle anyway. I havent posted a new pic on fb since I swelled lol

ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:15 PM
11 moms liked this

Must be a younger generation thing,main e I have never seen this myself. I even posted the hideous pic above of myself on my FB page. I have a tooth pulled, came home, went to bed and woke up looking like this,lmao! 

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Yep, because it takes months and years to take a picture then edit it with Instagram. I guess nobody should try to get a flattering angle or change the filter on the picture to make it look more appealing... Instead they should just take the pic and hope for the best. And while they're at it they should all be fit and trim because fat people are all ugly, right?

You sound jealous.
IrieLife
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahah Im dyin! I know exactly what youre talking about.
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
3 moms liked this

My FB picture. No makeup.  Just me.

CamMa
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!! I'm fat and everyone on my Facebook knows me, so they know what I look like. I don't have to post pics that don't look like me. Lol
zombieskayer
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I kinda use an angle, but its only to show off my eyes more. I have bright green eyes and I think they are my best feature ^_^

JayeC2
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM

My oldest downloaded an app that lets her make her eyes bigger (when she smiles, one of her eyes does get really really small, and the other stays the same...it's kind of funny) and add more eyeliner, etc.  While I can still tell it's her in her edited pics, it bugs me that she changes herself for facebook.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)