Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG I HEARD A VOICE! update i want out of this house now :( great update 10/13!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM
  • 470 Replies
8 moms liked this

update 10/13

whew!!! what a crazy couple of weeks it has been!

i actually got ahold of someone who was really nice and didnt make me think i was stupid. he doesnt charge and he came out with his daughter and another guy at first to go over some stuff and then last night was the first investigation. THEY GOT SOMETHING!!! they got something on video and evp recordings. and it came out last night that dh's SF actually seen something also *we wont go into what he seen* but they are coming back wednesday and going to do another nighttime investigation

update 9/14

i havent had much to update but tonight is some really good news

a page on facebook called pagans underground is actually helping me

she said it wont be a quickie fix but she is going to start researching the house and the land and see if there was any horrible things that happened here and she knows other people who can help out. sigh its not much of an update but its a small one

update 9/4

the lady did not come over but another one came over saturday. she was a joke

i told her they did nto like strangers nor men *she had two big men with her PLUS her 14 year old dd*

she couldnt get anything *of course not* it just seems we are going to have to deal with them until march until we move out. I fianlly got some sleeping medicine for dd so maybe she can start sleeping normally *it was prescribed for her by the doctor* i am not happy i have to dose my child just so she can get some rest but her nightmares are getting worse and no one is getting sleep.

the lady who came out said she didnt think that was a warning *eh whatever* but i will continue to put the recorder down there*

update 8/25

whew! i am so excited! someone from one of the paranormal groups i am in is coming over tomorrow. she is wiccan and knows some other wiccans who is able to help us. she said what my sil was saying that is more power in numbers. she also thinks its a warning for my children that there is a bad entity downstairs that will/might harm them.

AND for the naysayers, I can honestly gives a rat ass about what you think. i live here and i deal with it. i have been dealing with it for two years. the reason we didnt move tax season was because i thought it was all over with. my children are my number one priority and i have never ever dealt with this stuff before. I am beating myself up and crying everytime i hear that voice with that warning. i would be the worlds shittest mother if i didnt deal with this

processed loop

update 8/23

not much to update. my dd is still not sleeping in her bed and i emailed the taps group TWICE and i just  posted on their facebook page

so my dd has been saying there was a little baby boy ghost in her room but i thought it was her imagination. for shits and giggles i put the digital voice recorder in her room and OMG!!!!! i got a voice on it. its a boy speaking toddler gibberish. i will upload it tomorrow .......i cannot believe it

update 8/20

i want out of this house now! if i could i would pack up and never look back

here is the nearest house that has a toddler. dh tweaked it a little and to us after changing the pitch it sounds like GO AWAY THESE MEAN PEOPLE ARE REAL I HURT

here it is raw

this is her singing

her normal voice

edit

i would upload it tonight but dh is going to do it tomorrow. i am slightly dumb when it comes to stuff like that. it just has a place for a mic and headphones.

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM

BUMP!

catrig
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM

We have a few random ghosts here.  That would be freaky.

cfcf
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Spoo-oooo-oooky
MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM

That's scary. I'm such a big chicken, I'd probably move, lol.

the_dude
by abides on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

do it NOW you silly tease!!!!!!!!!!

heyiitsang84
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM

are you scared or something???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Doubt it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

what in the world?! Take her out of the room!!! There's no way my baby would be sleeping in the room after that. Time to get the annointing oil & pray girl!!

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

it is freaky

we just had a cleansing at christmas and i was beyond thrilled thinking they was gone. WRONG!!!

Quoting catrig:

We have a few random ghosts here.  That would be freaky.

athiareece
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Now!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN