Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you shouldnt be a sahm if you rely on welfare

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
One of my friends is always talking about how she wishes they got more in state assistance her hubby.works full time and she sits on her butt all day she used the excuse that daycares so expensive but the state pays for daycare!!!!!! It's one of my biggest pepeevs. If you can't afford to feed your kids go to work!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (191-195):
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18947287/attn_cm_the_dude

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude are you a mom?

Quoting the_dude:

again, for the umpteenth time

that's just like, your opinion, man...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm seriously going to laugh when ya'll lose your rich husbands. most of you are stay at home moms that are living off your husbands income.

if that happens it happens but I am already a working mom I make enough to where I could provide alonemy husbands income is just double so even if I was a sahm I would get my add to work for my family
aiyess
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM
We eat Bon Bons too.

Quoting Anonymous:

SAHM's do not sit on their bums all day. Get your facts straight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm seriously going to laugh when ya'll lose your rich husbands. most of you are stay at home moms that are living off your husbands income.

in a divorce, each are entitled to half, so if the husband is really rich, wifey will be just fine.  I don't know any wife that divorced a rich husband and is poor now. lol  That is exactly why you don't marry losers who don't make good money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I'm not talking about those who are too sick to work or those who are actively looking and can't find a job. I'm talking about those who CHOOSE to be a stay at home mom because they act like its a right to be able to do so when in reality it is a privilege. If you can't afford it and are able to work, you should get a job. Why is it fair for some to work...when I'm sure they'd like to be home with their kids more but others just choose to live off the system??

Quoting JulietAngel89:

Because as human beings we should look after each other. Some people just cant get work or are too sick ect. What are they supposed to do? starve? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh...I'm sure some sahms DO sit on their butts all day long. And even if they dint , get a job if you can't afford to take care of yourself. Why should the rest of us pay so they can stay home. K don't give a shit if they clean, cook, and read stories to their kids all damn day, they shouldn't get paid to do it by the tax payers.

Quoting Anonymous:

SAHM's do not sit on their bums all day. Get your facts straight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)