Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Loud Mouth At The Bus Stop EDIT in BLUE..Edit in Red

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 199 Replies

Last year when my son was in Kindergarten. This was this mom that was so loud first thing in the morning. I mean loud as hell. It's crazy that one person can be this loud. I didn't say anything because I only had to deal with her in the mornings. My son got home at 12pm and her kids got home at 3:50pm.

Well, this year my son is full time and gets home at 3:50pm too. So not only do I have to deal with her loud ass mouth first thing in the morning, I have to do it all over again at 3:50pm.

None of the other mothers like how loud and over bearing she is. Not only is she loud but she gives the kids shit about "cutting in line". Almost all the kids have their bus buddies and when they get to the bus stop they go to their friend. If she catches them, she starts telling the kid "to stop cutting and go to the back of the line. You should know better". She is the only one who has a problem with it. The kids don't fight about it or anything.

She has never been stupid enough to say something to my child cause if she does, I will tell her to shut her mouth.

Have you ever had a parent like this at a school bus stop?

How would you handle it.

This Post was about have you had to deal with another parent like this, not the kids sitting with their friends.

To all the people talking about the cutting in line. The kids have bus buddies. None of the kids get mad if some one comes in line and stands with their bus buddy. There was not one fight between any of the kids. None of the moms got mad. It was just this 1 lady. So no, I don't see a problem with kids wanting to sit with their friends on the bus.

My question was advice on how to handle talking to this mom. SO I will no longer be replying about the bus line. It means that only this 1 lady and people on CafeMom have a problem with it.

Thank you for those of you who have shared their experiences and given me advice.

*Busy_Mama*graduateWorking hard for my degree for my boys*_
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunrisekn
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

No. Because the only parent at the bus stop is me, lol.

ElitestJen
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:32 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't really understand the concept of a 5yo at the bus stop.  So, no, I really can't relate.

c_ramirez8606
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

There are moms who will not go to the bus stop because they can't stand this lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Because the only parent at the bus stop is me, lol.

c_ramirez8606
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you mean you can't understand the concept of a 5yo at the bus stop? So you mean, that you think 5yo should not ride the bus? I'm just trying to understand.

Quoting ElitestJen:

I don't really understand the concept of a 5yo at the bus stop.  So, no, I really can't relate.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I have an annoying loud mom and their is also an annoying loud grandma. When they both at different times tried to say something to one of my kids I had spoke up and told her to mind her own kids not mine. I go to the bus and stand where the line is most of the parents stand further away so they don't actually hear or see what their kids are doing it's so annoying.
ElitestJen
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting c_ramirez8606:

What do you mean you can't understand the concept of a 5yo at the bus stop? So you mean, that you think 5yo should not ride the bus? I'm just trying to understand.

Quoting ElitestJen:

I would never, ever put a 5yo on a school bus. 

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM
5 moms liked this
Not sure why you don't understand why a kindergartners should be at the bus stop, they are allowed to ride the bus. Lol

Quoting ElitestJen:

poietes
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry, we live in the country and my son gets picked up at our driveway.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Not a parent at my children's school but a classmate.

In nursing school for my BSN there was an older lady in our class.  She was very obnoxious and would interrupt the teacher every 5 minutes to get more details on what the teacher was speaking about.  She was so loud too.  I finally stood up, politely told the teacher that this woman was interrupting the rest of the class and it's causing everyone else to fall behind (time wise).  Every single person in the class let out a big sigh and one even said "thank goodness someone else brought this up".  

So from then on the student was to write down any questions beyond basic ones and had to wait until the end of lecture to ask them.  It was so annoying hearing her loud mouth every time you had to write something important down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN