Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the worst thing you did as a teenager?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:29 AM
  • 132 Replies

I have raised one teenager, and have 2 more right now (and 2 down the road). Teens are just so hard to deal with, and it's such a scary age. I know I was a horrible teenager and gave my mom/teachers/society hell. How about you?

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to steal money from my moms purse daily. She finally caught on and started bringing her purses in her room. Looking back it was pathetic to steal from my mother. I was stealing to give it to a boyfriend way back when. Beyond pathetic I know.
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I just drank a lot. Skipped class. Partied my ass off and snuck out all the time...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Lied to my parents when they asked me to be truthful.. It hurts now thinking about it.. 

DeeMD82
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM

I wasn't a horrible teenager. The worst I ever did was drink alcohol. I like to say that I rebeled by not rebeling because it seems that everyone else was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Fucked a teacher and got pregnant twice. Had a baby freshman and junior year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Attempted suicide.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I had scary teen years, so the stuff I did, while not anything to be proud of, it was how I survived.

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Had a lot of sex.
JackieGirl007

Don't feel bad. Your brain wasn't even fully developed yet, seriously. So long as you learned from it, it's all good!

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to steal money from my moms purse daily. She finally caught on and started bringing her purses in her room. Looking back it was pathetic to steal from my mother. I was stealing to give it to a boyfriend way back when. Beyond pathetic I know.

LuckyLady0427

i snuck outside on a school night and had my friend with a car park outside. i know, i know...i was a bad-ass! :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN